Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Marshawn Lynch's Hit & Run

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Do you think the Commish will come down too hard on him?? Suspend him for a couple games or anything??

I hope that he does, and I think he will. I believe that he deserves the 4 game suspension that some are getting for violating the substance-abuse policy, at VERY least.

What a terrible thing to do.... leaving that woman there, not knowing if she was dead or alive. If I were in charge he would be banned for life, but maybe that's just me (and maybe a bit extreme).

He'll definitely be suspended. There's no way to prove it, but I would say that there's a 99.9% chance that he was drunk at the time too.

I don't think the league can come down too hard on him. He needs to be suspended at least 4 games.

He should never have left the scene of an accident and leave someone he hit lying on the street not knowing how badly she was hurt.

He should have been man enough to take resonsibility for his actions. The others in the vehicle with him should have taken responsibity also. They should also be suspended for at least a game.

Back