Nico Johnson ILB 6'2¾" 245
Marquis Maze WR 5'8¼" 192
Robert Lester S 6'2" 210
De'quan Menzie CB 5'10⅞"
William Vlachos OC 6'1" 301

This video is pretty good:

Moves Like Badger Tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eluuWoJ2C3E&feature=colike

I'm going for Bama tonight, only so that they get the MNC over LSU without really deserving it. This year would have been perfect for a 4 team playoff. LSU vs Stanford and Bama vs OKST, winners play eachother for an actual NC instead of this wishy washy crap. I want this crappy bowl system to be exposed for how terrible it is and then maybe there will be change in a positive way. I really couldn't care less about the game itself since I don't believe anyone but LSU deserves the crown when it's all said and done.

This is the least excited I have been about the National Championship Game since I have started watching football. Probably wont watch, but I think LSU takes it.

As a football fan, I loved the first game between these teams. I thought it was a great, intense game.

I think this one will be more fun to watch for most fans though. I have a feeling it will be higher scoring and not quite the knock down drag out game the last one was.

Although I would really love a playoff system and I'm not a big fan of the BCS, I will say I think they definitely got it right. The two best teams are playing each other.

SEC games are pretty boring to me. Mainly defense and running the ball.

LSU is 13-0. They scored 35 points or more in 11 of their 13 games this season. They are 12th overall in points scored.

Bama is 11-1 and scored 24 points or more in 11 of their 12 games. They are 17th overall in points scored.

I think it's going to be more entertaining this time around. I really don't think we will see a FG contest like last time. I'm guessing it will be more like 27-20 or so.

LSU is 13-0. They scored 35 points or more in 11 of their 13 games this season. They are 12th overall in points scored.

Bama is 11-1 and scored 24 points or more in 11 of their 12 games. They are 17th overall in points scored.

I think it's going to be more entertaining this time around. I really don't think we will see a FG contest like last time. I'm guessing it will be more like 27-20 or so.

I'm just saying year after year most SEC games are boring to me. That entire conference focuses on running the ball and defense.

This is the least excited I have been about the National Championship Game since I have started watching football. Probably wont watch, but I think LSU takes it.

Agree with this. Wonder why no one asks Nick Saban to explain himself when he said a few years back that, "Anyone who doesn't win their conference, has no business playing in the national championship."

Not sure who i'm rooting for. I really don't like Nick Saban and don't want to see him get another championship. I also hate the BCS though, so an Alabama win could give more incentive to go to a playoff I think. Hoping for an exciting game at least.

Good lord, what was up with that National Anthem? That was horrible!

I don't know who that guy is, but he must be somebody relatively well known in order to be selected to sing at the National Championship game. He certainly wasn't selected on singing talent.

Not sure who i'm rooting for. I really don't like Nick Saban and don't want to see him get another championship. I also hate the BCS though, so an Alabama win could give more incentive to go to a playoff I think. Hoping for an exciting game at least.

An Alabama win would suggest the BCS got it right as it would be inferred they were the only team capable of beating LSU.

If you really hate the BCS, you should hope for an LSU blow-out, which would suggest the BCS got it wrong & Alabama should not have been in the game to begin with.

I think, OSU blowing out Stanford would suggest that OSU should have played LSU. With the score the way it was & Stanford not really considered a contender, it makes it look like neither team should have been in the Championship game.

They need to do something. Alabama's dominated the game even though it's only 12-0. Bama's defense is good, but it's not this good. LSU looks like they don't belong.

Yep, LSU need to do something to turn around this game. But, Bama seems to me in control of this game so far.

MOST BORING ****ING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME EVER.

That's why NOBODY wanted to see this game again. I HATE the BCS. :mariopalm: (And the SEC bias)

I like defense, but this game is a absolute snore fest...I would've rather seen Ok. St. get a shot. If you aren't going to give us playoffs or even a legit champion...atleast give us a game people want to watch.

That's why NOBODY wanted to see this game again. I HATE the BCS. :mariopalm: (And the SEC bias)

I like defense, but this game is a absolute snore fest...I would've rather seen Ok. St. get a shot.

I absolutely agree.

However, this is why we actually play the game. So much for crowning LSU before hand.

I do think one reason the offense is so bad is they haven't played in 6 weeks. Another thing a playoff would cure.

I like defense, but this game is a absolute snore fest...I would've rather seen Ok. St. get a shot. If you aren't going to give us playoffs or even a legit champion...atleast give us a game people want to watch.

7 quarters and 10 field goals not quality football?

I absolutely agree.

However, this is why we actually play the game. So much for crowning LSU before hand.

I do think one reason the offense is so bad is they haven't played in 6 weeks. Another thing a playoff would cure.

I didn't think LSU was going to win this game...they were dominated the first time around.. Bama's kicker just choked.

I just DID NOT WANT to see this game again, really nobody did. It shouldn't of happened.

:kubepalm: WOW!!! another FG! yay!

7 quarters and 10 field goals not quality football?

On the college level....no it's not. We've seen this before. This is why there was no excitement for this game, you barely even heard it being promoted this week. NOBODY outside of Alabama or LSU fans were looking forward to this match up or this game.

It should've been OK St vs LSU. Atleast have a offense vs defense story line...not two teams who just beat their heads against a wall and two teams we already watched...it's like watching a crappy sequel. I like defense as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous and will not keep people tuned in on a Monday night.

And this is without getting into the "how can a team play for a championship when they don't even win their conference" debate.

if you love football you'll watch whether its another defensive knock down drag out or if its a track meet. me personally i have no preference, i just want to see good football & that can be either way....not entertaining football.

bama's gameplan is flawless by the way..

On the college level....no it's not. We've seen this before. This is why there was no excitement for this game, you barely even heard it being promoted this week. NOBODY outside of Alabama or LSU fans were looking forward to this match up or this game.

It should've been OK St vs LSU. Atleast have a offense vs defense story line...not two teams who just beat their heads against a wall and two teams we already watched...it's like watching a crappy sequel. I like defense as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous and will not keep people tuned in on a Monday night.

And this is without getting into the "how can a team play for a championship when they don't even win their conference" debate.

OK St vs LSU match up would be interesting. O vs D

This is boring. I can't even watch anymore. Tons of talent on the defensive side of the ball for both teams, but besides Trent Richardson I don't know if anyone has much of a future in the pros on offense.

Back