Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"Look at the time!"

Marcus

Windmill cancer survivor
Contributor's Club
Those words right there, describe in a nutshell why we are struggling.

I cringe whenever the announcer yells, "Look at the time!" because he only says it when the Texans defense is on the field. NEVER when the offense is on the field.

It illustrates magnificently how much both of our lines are getting dominated on both sides of the ball. Until we start winning the battle in the trenches, any wins we do manage to get this season, will be 'gimmes' by the other team.

I'm glad we won. It was an UGLY win, but I'll take an UGLY win over a well played loss any day of the week.

But it doesn't change the fact that we are getting beat up in the lines. Both of them.

Look KC o-line is the best in the league, they pretty much dominate every game. As for our d-line..we play poorly for most of the game but when it came down to it our defensive players made the plays they had to. Our o-line on the other hand must improve.

Marcus said:
I'm glad we won. It was an UGLY win, but I'll take an UGLY win over a well played loss any day of the week.

But it doesn't change the fact that we are getting beat up in the lines. Both of them.

:thumbup What he said.

Back