Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

LOL ESPN makes 28 factual errors in their Fantasy Football Issue

3. Justin Gage: Justin Gage!??!? Joyner explains: "Now the Titans are turning to a more vertically oriented passing attack."

You obviously can't see it, but I'm sporting a very confused look right now - the same confused look I had while reading this entire fantasy guide.

HAHA Now that is hilarious.

LOL!! Sid Jerivicious. Who the hell is that guy? Anarchy in the United States?

6. Joe Jurevicius Apparently Has an Evil Twin (Page 68)

It's true. On Page 68, ESPN refers to Cleveland's receiver as "Sid Jurevicius."

Even if Sid is some obscure nickname I don't know about - and Wikipedia said nothing of this - calling Joe Jurevicius "Sid" is just bound to confuse a lot of people. By the way, I Googled "Sid Jurevicius" and came up empty, so I'm thinking it's yet another mistake; not some weird movie reference.

UPDATE: An e-mailer informed me that Sid Jurevicius is likely a reference to Sid Vicious, a member of the Sex Pistols (a punk band in the 80s), who died of an overdose. Frankly, I would have preferred a factual error than some weird, obscure reference that the majority of ESPN's demographic (i.e. 30 and under) wouldn't get.

That was a funny read. About 10-12 were real blunders, the rest I'd say were reaches at best. Worth a ride for a laugh tho

Back