Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Live Brakos82 Press Conference.

Coach Brakos! Do you think we can win the super bowl?

Well, uh... we'll do our best to get there, but you know how things go.

Brakos, what have you learned about game day thread starting this season?

Well, I noticed that it's a good thing to keep at it, because things have been pretty damn good so far.

one last follow-up to the Vinny question: What sort of compensation did we get from the SF boards in exchange for such an All-Pro talent? Two draft picks? Several terabytes of server space? A sizable contribution to the TT msg board fund? perhaps several DVDs full of new BotD picts? :D

We're not ready to release that information quite yet, but you'll hear when we are.

Brakos if you could pick a nickname for the trifecta of current Texans RB's what would it be?

Well I'm not the one that hands out nicknames. You should talk to the PR department.

Brakos,

When do you think you'll stop posting in my Threads?

When you get away from my podium. :bat:

Brakos,
We're gonna throw a playoffs party in my backyard. There's gonna be girls at our party, do you think we should talk to them about the playoffs?

Playoffs?! You wanna talk about... Playoffs?!

And I killed yet another thread. Man, I am on a roll this month.

As long as you keep your thread killing out of the gameday threads, I don't care.

Should we discontinue a manned space presence and go with more robotic craft? And speaking of our offense line, are we going to draft a Center next year?

It's a good idea, but I'm still worried about the AI's flexibility, so we'll keep our 5 guys in there until we can get that fixed. And we're also looking at taking a center around the 2nd, maybe trade down our 1st to pick up an early 3rd.

(wakes up on the floor)

HMM where the hell am I

what did I eat?

(scratches head)

:yikes:

You're at my press conference. And I dunno what you ate, but it's in PapaL's seat now.

All Brakos82 did was tap the podium and make mean faces.

Weak.

:foottap:

where's the real food?
all Brakos set out was potato chips and cocktail weinies...
...reeeal weak
:foottap:

Signed, John McClain

Hey, I put out some Oreo's.

'Throws shoe at Brakos!'

:tomato: Security...

Reactions: GP
Brakos,

When do you think you'll stop posting in my Threads?

If we execute better, anything is possible.

I've learned it is a tough tough thing. Have to prepare hard through out the week. Hit the film room extra hard and put in work Mon-Sat.

Thank You! I'll be here all day. Keep those questions coming.

Brakos,

I thought PapaL was /cut(??)

brakos, first off i still trust you as our thread starter. We had some bad penalties made this week by some other fellow posters, but hopefully this week you'll be the only thread starter or there will be no merge.

Were the Colts who you thought they were?

Oh now I remember, Brakos, the Coach failed to call a play resulting in another Red flag blunder for this team, Can you tell me just how many times the coach has blown the red flag situatiuons and why we have to lose games because of it.

brakos, first off i still trust you as our thread starter. We had some bad penalties made this week by some other fellow posters, but hopefully this week you'll be the only thread starter or there will be no merge.

Were the Colts who you thought they were?

Well we knew this one was gonna be a tough one going into Indy, but the penalties really killed us, especially that one in the 4th that ended up giving the Colts a new set of downs.

Brakos,

I thought PapaL was /cut(??)

He was. He just has nothing better to do. He's not on the payroll, so don't worry about it.

Oh now I remember, Brakos, the Coach failed to call a play resulting in another Red flag blunder for this team, Can you tell me just how many times the coach has blown the red flag situatiuons and why we have to lose games because of it.

I'm not sure how much that call really resided on the coach. We talked with our guys upstairs and they didn't see any problems at the time, but obviously Indy's booth saw something we didn't and called us out on it.

Brakos, I realize we have had 5 positive posts and 4 that were actually not winners but could have gone the other way. Having said that, I like to look to the future. Have you noticed any posters on other message boards that might give up that MB and come to ours? If we could get a starting thread starter, I'd be willing to give up two seconds and any future posts about Sage Rosenfels. I know it's early, but no way can I focus on just this thread.

Brakos, I realize we have had 5 positive posts and 4 that were actually not winners but could have gone the other way. Having said that, I like to look to the future. Have you noticed any posters on other message boards that might give up that MB and come to ours? If we could get a starting thread starter, I'd be willing to give up two seconds and any future posts about Sage Rosenfels. I know it's early, but no way can I focus on just this thread.

We've been looking at bringing in Kastofsna as a full-time poster, and hoping for the best. Also I have to wonder what somebody like Bulluck53 could bring to the table for us too. As far as starting out of the gate goes, we've been working on that in practice lately.

So, Brakos, what's happening? Aahh, now, are you going to go ahead and have those injury reports for us this afternoon?

Also, we're gonna need to go ahead and move your thread downstairs into the No Sports Talk Allowed forum. We have some new threads coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

cyberball?
cyberball.gif

Holy Crap I can't believe that you posted this. I haven't though about Cyberball in like 14 years, but it popped in my head over the weekend.

I loved that game, I used to play it all the time at Baybrook Mall.

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

So, Brakos, what's happening? Aahh, now, are you going to go ahead and have those injury reports for us this afternoon?

Also, we're gonna need to go ahead and move your thread downstairs into the No Sports Talk Allowed forum. We have some new threads coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?
Bob, get out from behind John McClain...

Brakos, do you have any movie offers that we fans desperately want you to inform us about? If so, will you please talk on and on and..

Brakos, do you have any movie offers that we fans desperately want you to inform us about? If so, will you please talk on and on and..
Umm... no, can't say I do. Well, besides standing on this podium talking to mindless *coughmcclaincough* people of course.

Well we've been studying game film this week on Tennessee, and we should be ready for them come next Monday.
Brakos, are you concerned that if your posts do not quickly improve this message board Hook'em Horns may not allow you to be with us next season?

Brakos, are you concerned that if your posts do not quickly improve this message board Hook'em Horns may not allow you to be with us next season?

Well we've been talking over our history together so unless things turn way downhill I think I'll be here at least through 2010.

Well yes, I did vote in the elections this year. But I don't think any of my picks got elected. :thinking:

hmmm.... maybe it's this kind of decision-making that have some un-named sources thinking that PapaL is up for your position. Comments?

Hey Brakos, I'm finally off IR....I thought you said I couldn't lose my starting job to injury? What gives?

Brakos,

Do you think an established "franchise" QB throws 5 picks in a game?

Only if he throws 8 TD's as well. But if you're hinting at what I think you are, then no.

Hey Brakos, I'm finally off IR....I thought you said I couldn't lose my starting job to injury? What gives?

Well Khari's been performing great so far, no pun intended, and why ruin a good thing?

See the Drew Bledsoe/Tom Brady episode of "Dear Modern Day NFL,"... there's a valuable "what have you done for me lately" lesson hidden inside.
:D

Brakos, is there any truth to the rumor that you have been looking through little holes in hotel room doors recently?

Back