Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Lets not forget Sharper

Doom Capers

Waterboy
There is a lot of talk about Dunta, which their should be because he did great. But how crazy was everyone going when Sharper made that forced fumble/fumble recovery/td combo! How great was that!

Casserly telestrated that play tonight and Gary Walker took on the double team to free up Shaper as he came in unblocked. Great play for the front 7.

Bad team's dont get the individual player recognition. Teams with 18 game winning streaks do.

When is the last time you heard about any good players on the Dolphins, or the Cards?

Texans get some wins; players will get more recognition. Its as simple as that.

Vinny said:
Casserly telestrated that play tonight and Gary Walker took on the double team to free up Shaper as he came in unblocked. Great play for the front 7.

The DLine men definately did a good job on that play. Sharper had great timing to get to the hole, and then sack Collins and force the fumble for the TD. Great execution on that play, and I hope they only get better and force more pressure. We'll definately need it against Culpepper and the Vikings. However, with Culpepper you still have to keep contain since he can beat you with his legs too.

dc your absolutely right...unless you're a winning team your players really don't get any recognition...but here's a list of players on losing teams that deserve some:

jamie sharper...our boy
adrian wilson cards
ahmad plummer niners
rookie karlos dansby is having a great year for the cards
lecharles bently saints

i could go on and on but there is a pro bowl team within all these players and don't forget guys like zack thomas that before their team was going down were the cream of the crop at their position and still are

I wife went to get his autograph about 2 weeks ago at minolta and he would not sign the opening day book because He said He will not sign anything capers had signed. and was very rude about it. Any one have any idea

Back