Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Let’s Welcome Back Case Keenum

Whoa… I didn’t think anyone was serious about Case doing “anything here” I took it all tongue in cheek.

But you pulled the, “I’m the only one who knows the truth about Case Keenum” card.

bravo.

bravo.

Could have scrolled right by my post if you didn't agree with it, Mr. Staff Member. But you do you and snark away.

Reactions: JB
Case is not a pro bowl guy. But, no question can help young QBs. And he is a team guy and locker room leader. Not a bad QB to snag to mentor a rookie if they are this that way.

Rumors of Mills not being on the team by opening day are popping up. Heard it on a podcast and McClain said he thinks that could be a real situation. If so, better grab another QB. Because any rookie I think needs to sit and learn. With 2 QBs on the roster, making the rookie 3rd string will have a great chance of them being able to sit a year

Case is not a pro bowl guy. But, no question can help young QBs. And he is a team guy and locker room leader. Not a bad QB to snag to mentor a rookie if they are this that way.

Rumors of Mills not being on the team by opening day are popping up. Heard it on a podcast and McClain said he thinks that could be a real situation. If so, better grab another QB. Because any rookie I think needs to sit and learn. With 2 QBs on the roster, making the rookie 3rd string will have a great chance of them being able to sit a year
I hope they keep Mills - they still have a third year on his rookie deal right? Makes little sense to get rid of him unless you can get a draft pick back plus he has adjusted to the NFL and has chemistry with his teammates.
There is nothing to stop Texans drafting a late round guy to add to their high round one.
Then you let them compete and may the best man keep his spot.

Back