• Anthony Richardson

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
Simple.
Who do you think Texans take at #2?
Obviously, they may yet trade up or down but if they stay put, who's it gonna be?
One choice only.
Poll closes 2:20pm tomorrow.

There's a near zero chance it's Young, but that's my guy if by some miracle he's at 1.2 and I think he'd be the Texans guy. Because I feel it's less than 5% Carolina passes on him, I was down to CJ and Tyree. Again, here, I'd take CJ without question. Will the Texans? Nope.

I think they take Tyree and that's my vote.

There's a near zero chance it's Young, but that's my guy if by some miracle he's at 1.2 and I think he'd be the Texans guy. Because I feel it's less than 5% Carolina passes on him, I was down to CJ and Tyree. Again, here, I'd take CJ without question. Will the Texans? Nope.

I think they take Tyree and that's my vote.
I love Tyree, but the LisFranc's made me go WA. We CANNOT have another injured player as our top pick

I think Cal wants a QB. The scouts have been high on Young and Stroud since the beginning. Young is off the board, so it's Stroud at 1.2.

Hannah has taken Stroud off the Texans board. There are 17 plus tests in the NFL. Texans will not take player who doesn’t take test. DeMeco says, Roll Tide or Back This Baby Up.

I chose who I expect them to take. Will Anderson. I wouldn't have a problem with them trading back from 12 if both Will Levis and Bijan Robinson are already gone. If either of them is still waiting to be called I'd like to see us take one of them but I don't think either will be there at 12.

Hannah has taken Stroud off the Texans board. There are 17 plus tests in the NFL. Texans will not take player who doesn’t take test. DeMeco says, Roll Tide or Back This Baby Up.
How do you know Hannah has taken Stroud off the board? That’s a new twist I haven’t read.

Back