Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Kubiak's clock management is atrocious

I think the offensive injuries and the not knowing exactly how the back ups would respond caused some of the conservative play calling.

Last year the conservative play calling was blamed on distrust of the QB.

This year it was first "playing it safe" to keep Manning off the field, and next "limitations" because of injuries.

I think Kubiak is just a conservative play caller. That isn't necessarily good or bad, just what it is. Personally, I would like to see more aggression at the ends of halves, etc.

I thought we should have forced it into AJ and Green more.

I know we missed AJ as well but Green was the piece that was missing from the puzzle today.

Dayne just cannot do it. He is to slow.

That being said, it sure would be nice to have both(AJ and Green) back in the offense next week.

Funny that today in the Carolina game today they said YKW didn't have a running game in Houston, well Schaub didn't have one today and he still did a pretty good job.

I know we missed AJ as well but Green was the piece that was missing from the puzzle today.

Dayne just cannot do it. He is to slow.

That being said, it sure would be nice to have both(AJ and Green) back in the offense next week.

Funny that today in the Carolina game today they said YKW didn't have a running game in Houston, well Schaub didn't have one today and he still did a pretty good job.

We have more depth at WR than we thought, and injuries are proving we have limited depth at RB. Green was the missing piece today because the depth we have at RB is below average.

Kubiak and Smith need to address the RB position this week.

Back