Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

[KPRC / Facebook] Cowboy fans offended when KPRC broadcasts an... internet meme.

Just to add:

Jerry Jones the owner is awesome
Jerry Jones the GM is freakin' garbage.

IDK, I was able to get an autograph from Zack Martin Sunday night, and while he was signing I was silently saying Oh, thank you Jerry! Some said that Stephen took the card from his hand, heck I don't know, but whatever happened then AND when he took the unpopular pick the year before with Frederick-- again Oh, thank you Jerry.

I'll probably make a few enemies here, but the worst fans I have encountered are University of Texas fans.

I wouldn't argue that especially considering most Horns fans are also Cowboys fans. :) I also discovered that during the whole VY/Titans thing.

It's fans everywhere that ain't here!!!!!

Here is everywhere!!!

:fans:

Cowboy fans are a friggin joke. If the shoe was on the other foot, I KNOW the crying from cowboy nation would flood the country so much, we might have to start gathering animals by the twos...

Sub in any team in the league and you'd get similar fan response.

Nope, cowboy fans are worse. I stand by it. They feel almost like it is a birth right for them to win. Annoying.

100 we got gypped by the refs threads say otherwise.

I wanted to comment on these thoughts earlier. However, when I did a quick TexansTalk forum search on the term "referee", the tears from the weeping in the returned posts shorted out my screen.

It took so long to dry out that I forgot what I wanted to say.

I wanted to comment on these thoughts earlier. However, when I did a quick TexansTalk forum search on the term "referee", the tears from the weeping in the returned posts shorted out my screen.

It took so long to dry out that I forgot what I wanted to say.
You were gypped!
:kitten:

Boston sports fans in general after the last decade or so are quickly rising to the top of that dubious list. Every sports team they have has won championships, often multiple ones, and that just makes their fans some of the more proactive obnoxious. Fortunately, we live far away, so the worst we get is the Cowboys fans whenever their team is better than mediocre.

That said, I still like the Patriots as my vicarious living team. Tom Brady living life as you'd assume elite QBs would/should live, and Belichick for his Jedi mind trick ways and being so damn consistent in an era when dynasties were no longer supposed to be able to even exist.

I'm not buying their gear, though. I only wear Texans.

Rooting for the Patriots after the Texans has had me frequent a few Pats boards, and man those guys are bad. Those fans are horrible. Anything you criticize belicheck for gets the dumbest responses. Every new WR they get no matter how bad or average is going to be their next Randy Moss. You point out why it's a bad solution, and you get nothing but insults back in return. Hell, I remember when AJ was asking for a trade in the off season there were a ton of them saying how they were going to get AJ having no clue what his contract was like and their cap. It had no chance of happening. Then you had guys actually saying Dobson would be just as good this year. Lol! I meet Patriot fans in person and they all seem pretty nice. Online, they are arguably the worst I've ever come across. They remind me of the Cowboys fans out here.

Rooting for the Patriots after the Texans has had me frequent a few Pats boards, and man those guys are bad. Those fans are horrible. Anything you criticize belicheck for gets the dumbest responses. Every new WR they get no matter how bad or average is going to be their next Randy Moss. You point out why it's a bad solution, and you get nothing but insults back in return. Hell, I remember when AJ was asking for a trade in the off season there were a ton of them saying how they were going to get AJ having no clue what his contract was like and their cap. It had no chance of happening. Then you had guys actually saying Dobson would be just as good this year. Lol! I meet Patriot fans in person and they all seem pretty nice. Online, they are arguably the worst I've ever come across. They remind me of the Cowboys fans out here.

I really don't go to other fan boards anymore because it seems like most are frequented by 12 year olds. I have Bucs season tix now that I live here and I have always been a Bucs fan since I was a kid second to the Oilers. That said, I have tried visiting some Bucs boards just to follow the vibe of the fan base and immediately left because there was no mature discussion. I only get that here.

Maybe it's because posters here are like family and I know many personally, however the level of maturity seems to drop on other boards. I probably just need to give kudos to the mods we have here for keeping this place the way it is.

I also don't go to other Texans boards. The last time I peeked in at the official board it didn't look any different than other NFL boards.

You should go on Facebook and view the NFL page there. Every time a story is posted, an internet meme convention begins. It is utterly stupid and its obvious that only Jr. High kids are posting.

How Cowboy fan of them....
sam.gif
dontcry.gif

I really don't go to other fan boards anymore because it seems like most are frequented by 12 year olds. I have Bucs season tix now that I live here and I have always been a Bucs fan since I was a kid second to the Oilers. That said, I have tried visiting some Bucs boards just to follow the vibe of the fan base and immediately left because there was no mature discussion. I only get that here.

Maybe it's because posters here are like family and I know many personally, however the level of maturity seems to drop on other boards. I probably just need to give kudos to the mods we have here for keeping this place the way it is.

I also don't go to other Texans boards. The last time I peeked in at the official board it didn't look any different than other NFL boards.

That's because the adults are acting like twelve year olds.

I'll probably make a few enemies here, but the worst fans I have encountered are University of Texas fans.

The best fan treatment I've ever experienced was with Aggies at College Station. I was going to see my son play, and was wearing full SFA colors with my other son and a buddy. The entire experience by Aggie fans was enjoyable. I expected some trash talking, but they were nothing but respectful and nice. I'm sure there are exceptions, but overall, as a visiting fan, I was literally blown away by their kindness at every turn.

I agree, man. I had the same experience at a Pats board. Boston fans in general are spoiled. They have experienced unprecedented success with their four sports teams in the past 15 years, but it has turned a lot of them into obnoxious jerkoffs.

My best friend constantly chastises me for liking Brady, but I've liked the guy from the first day that he took the field for an injured Bledsoe. The dude epitomizes what an NFL QB should be in my mind, both on the field and off. He is this generation's Joe Montana, IMO, and as a counter to Peyton, I enjoy rooting for him when my own team seems to always fall short of achieving much of anything. I'd really like to see Brady win one more ring, even though it would energize Boston fans.

Cry me a river

....I do.....

dawson_crying.gif

Just more evidence to how embarrassing Cowboy fans are. :vincepalm:

My biggest issue with Cowboy fans is they tend to totally disappear when they are not having a good season. I have been here now 3 years and one thing I liked about this place was there were no Cowboys fans. I rarely ever saw anything about the Cowboys on cars or people walking around. Here it's mainly Steelers, Patriots, Giants and the local teams.

However midway through this season all of a sudden Cowboy fans are coming out of the woodwork. Now those star logos are miraculously appearing on vehicles around here. I assume they use those plastic clings and not real decals so they can remove them and put them back on. Where were they the last 2 seasons?

My nephew is the same way. When the Cowboys are losing he doesn't even talk about football. I would ask him if he watched the game and he would reply with answers like "No, I was out shopping", etc. He would even decline to get together for NFL Sunday with the Ticket where I was willing to put the Dallas game on one of the TVs.

Now that they are having a good season, that's all he is posting about on Facebook.

If Cowboys fans would own up to being Cowboys fans and take the jabbing when they suck that would be one thing, however most don't. They go into hibernation.

Holy Shiatte!! That was some funny stuff right there.

BTW, I'm sure some heady Texan fan mentioned that The 'Gurls just (yes, just now) equaled the Texans playoff wins since the inception of the Texans in 2002.. BTW, 'Gurls fans, don't give me your weak-ass, lame, argument about how many rings y'all won.

It's kinda ironic that the refs gave y'all that equalizing win.

Meh.... No matter. The 'Gurls will be gurls, and we'll be TEXANS!

BTW, I'm sure some heady Texan fan mentioned that The 'Gurls just (yes, just now) equaled the Texans playoff wins since the inception of the Texans in 2002.. BTW, 'Gurls fans, don't give me your weak-ass, lame, argument about how many rings y'all won.

It's kinda ironic that the refs gave y'all that equalizing win.

Wellllllll in defense of Dallas, our playoff wins did come against Andy Dalton, so we're all kinda still on the same ground.

Back