Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kick returners

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Are we doing better on kick returns or is it just my imagination?

Seems like every time someone complained about DeAndre Carter, someone else would present stats showing Carter among the best kick returners as far as yards.

Was that because he had so many opportunities, most punt/kick returners are replaced if they don’t wow you.

But Carter returned punts & kick offs exclusively for us.

Seems like every time someone complained about DeAndre Carter, someone else would present stats showing Carter among the best kick returners as far as yards.

Was that because he had so many opportunities, most punt/kick returners are replaced if they don’t wow you.

He was never great at kick returns, but he was pretty good at punt returns (when he actually returned it).

2018 - 10th in yards per return
2019 - 3rd
2020 - 10th

I liked the way Prosise looked on KO returns and Cobb and Fuller and Coutee will be better than Carter on PR's

Back