Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kevin Ogletree

gtexan02

Working?
Anyone think he's worth an add? 14 team league. I've got Nate Burleson as the guy I would drop for him.

Pretty impressive performance against a pretty decent defense. I know he probably won't repeat 140 yards and 2 TDs, but the wr3 in Dallas last year did pretty well (11 TDs)

I put in a waiver claim for him in my league because the only bench WR I have is Randy Moss, and who knows how that turns out? Because I'm a homer I drafted Garrett Graham in my league in the last round even though I already had Tony Gonzalez and Coby Fleener, so I put in a drop of Graham to pick up Ogletree. Odds are I'll still have a chance to get Graham in the future if I want.

I put in a waiver request as well. It doesn't hurt to stick him on the bench and see how he pans out throughout the season. He could be the next Laurent Robinson, or Romo could go back to targeting Bryant and Austin. Although those two didn't have a bad day either.

I put a waiver request in on him and since I have the #1 waiver spot, I should get him.

Last year i think Robinson benefitted from Miles Austin's injury. This year I think Ogletree is benefitting from Witten's injury. I doubt he will keep up this pace, but in a deep league he's worth the pickup. I imagine he will be this year's James Jones.

Last year i think Robinson benefitted from Miles Austin's injury. This year I think Ogletree is benefitting from Witten's injury. I doubt he will keep up this pace, but in a deep league he's worth the pickup. I imagine he will be this year's James Jones.

This is true, but Austin is still struggling with his hamstring. If either Austin, Bryant, or Witten miss time this season (likely) Ogletree should at least stay relevant in the Cowboys offense. I would rather have him than Robinson at least, considering where Robinson is (Jacksonville).

/END thread. Good job, "Someone else's' *ahem* whatever!! ;)

Reminds me of Randal Cobb, GB. Had a spectacular week 1 last year, non-factor the rest of the year.

Only time will tell.

If the league has 10+ teams then I think it wouldn't hurt. I don't think he'll be consistent enough for me to pick him up.

I think it may be likely that when Witten and Austin are 100% he won't have as many touches. He's just the first waiver wire emerger of the year. If I had weak wr's he'd be worth a looksee.

Back