Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kenny Stills felony arrest

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Think OB could convince Cal to come down and take a knee with him? I mean if you're going to try and sale the team on your political correctness shouldn't it be a complete solidarity movement......hail get the entire organization to take a knee if it'll make everyone feel better. That's the problem when your heart isn't in the sellout.

Could you imagine anyone asking Bill Parcells, Tom Landry, or Bill Belichick to take a knee during the Natiional Anthem? I just don't think there would be any mamsy-pansy political correctness in the response.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Think OB could convince Cal to come down and take a knee with him? I mean if you're going to try and sale the team on your political correctness shouldn't it be a complete solidarity movement......hail get the entire organization to take a knee if it'll make everyone feel better. That's the problem when your heart isn't in the sellout.

Could you imagine anyone asking Bill Parcells, Tom Landry, or Bill Belichick to take a knee during the Natiional Anthem? I just don't think there would be any mamsy-pansy political correctness in the response.
You are assuming O'Brien is having a mamsey-pansy political correctness in his response? Why can it not be him being honest?

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
You are assuming O'Brien is having a mamsey-pansy political correctness in his response? Why can it not be him being honest?
It might be an honest response but he certainly never entertained that action before this season. If he was that passionate about taking a knee, it was certainly available to him.

badboy

Hall of Fame
It might be an honest response but he certainly never entertained that action before this season. If he was that passionate about taking a knee, it was certainly available to him.
Change of mind and or opinion. I have done that but it's rare. Kenny Stills has opportunity to have career year and I hope he does not get side tracked from football. It is possible for him to be an activist and help his team to advanced playoffs.

KarlK

Waterboy
Change of mind and or opinion. I have done that but it's rare. Kenny Stills has opportunity to have career year and I hope he does not get side tracked from football. It is possible for him to be an activist and help his team to advanced playoffs.
Disagree. Receiver room is too crowded; not enough targets to go around. Minus injuries, its more likely he’s the odd man out rather than him having a career year.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
There were rumors that Stills was on the trade block. No worries about that, now.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
Even IF it did threaten his position I would be surprised to even see a season where anyones position really matters.

So, at best next season, even if he were on "thin ice" any heat he would recieve from it would die down by the time it comes around to playing any real ball.... so.Id say he is safe, regardless of Cal or Bill's opinion on the matter.

Add in the flack that his dad got from comments made, Even if Cal doesnt like it, I doubt he speaks on it.