Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Josh Gordon?

I grabbed him in week 2 and kept him safe on the bench all this time. You can bet I'm firing him up for the rest of the year. He's lost weight and apparently looks great and not rusty at all.

I grabbed him in week 2 and kept him safe on the bench all this time. You can bet I'm firing him up for the rest of the year. He's lost weight and apparently looks great and not rusty at all.

I am pretty pumped about my chances this year. 10 man league.

Took Gordon week 3. Have been stashing him forever.

Grabbed him early and stashed him since.

9-2 and Gordon coming up to speed.
Smiley27-1.gif

This has been my worst year in a long time. I'm 6-5 in both of my leagues but I have him in both of them and have had him on the bench the entire time. In one of my leagues I am 6-5, am leading the rest of the field by over 150 pts. I have lost 2 games by 1 pt and 2 games by fewer than 10 pts. Just a crazy season.

Mike

He was available in my league (only 6 people, very last minute put together) and I picked him up this morning. From what little I've heard he's been working out with the team this week and is ready to go. His first game will be at Atlanta, domed stadium.

He was available in my league (only 6 people, very last minute put together) and I picked him up this morning. From what little I've heard he's been working out with the team this week and is ready to go. His first game will be at Atlanta, domed stadium.

Throw in that Atlanta just lost a starting cornerback from a pass D that was already giving up more yards per game than any in the league, and if you've got him, he's got to start.

Drafted him, been stashing him. Megatron, Mike Evans, Josh Gordan, and Gronk are my starting WR/TEs. Beckham and DJax are stuck on the bench. I've been waiting for this all year!

Back