Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Joppru Parrallel for the Colts

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
Colts | Utecht Undergoes Surgery - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 19:53:02 -0700

John Oehser, of Colts.com, reports Indianapolis Colts rookie TE Ben Utecht (pelvis) has undergone an operation similar to pelvis surgery. Utecht could recover in time to play late in the season, according to head coach Tony Dungy.

Seems they will also be waiting most if not all of a season for a rookie TE.

yeah, but their Ben was an undrafted FA, and ours was SUPPOSED to be a starter taken in the second round. Thier first name, position, and a pulled nut is where the similarities end. Advantage Colts. They are waiting for a player who has a 10000:1 chance of making the team.

I dont think it will make much of s difference. They still have Dallas Clark, who they drafted in the 1st round last year.

BuffSoldier said:
They still have Dallas Clark, who they drafted in the 1st round last year.
Didnt Clark break his leg last year or something like that???

And if he did, is he full strength???

Yea Clark broke his fibia midway through the season. Supposedly it really limited the Colt's ability in 2 tight end sets because it left them with only 1 or 2 quality TE's on the roster. Thats why they signed Utecht and drafted Ben Hartsock this past April.

Don't know if Clark is back to full strength yet but the few times I saw him I wasn't that impressed, he muffed a couple passes and at least one that would have been a touchdown.

LB Love said:
Don't know if Clark is back to full strength yet but the few times I saw him I wasn't that impressed, he muffed a couple passes and at least one that would have been a touchdown.

So did Andre Johnson. Both rookies last year, and Clark had even less playing time since he was backup to Pollard. He showed some good signs to me. I don't know if you watched any of Colts games to come up " not impressed " with Clark because he muffed a couple of passes, one bein a TD. So I guess your not impressed With Andre Johnson either..

Actually I wasnt...but only time will tell if his hands have improved. Hey it used to be the knock on Jerry Rice early in his career.

Back