Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

JJ Watt Appreciation

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
The guy should be 1st ballot hall of fame.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I've posted to many opinions today as there is a limit per @Speedy
So you bitch about someone calling somebody out, now you're just going to do it every chance you get? Perfect sense.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
If you dont like my opinion you can take it to the basement.
I couldn't care less about your opinion. But if I disagree with it, I shall comment. Hell, sometimes I'll comment when I agree.

And like I said, I'm not here for the high school drama games, so keep your little basement thread.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
I couldn't care less about your opinion. But if I disagree with it, I shall comment. Hell, sometimes I'll comment when I agree.

And like I said, I'm not here for the high school drama games, so keep your little basement thread.
Backpedal.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
Mark Berman Fox news reporting JJ Watts fiance has been traded to the Chicago team
I heard Southwest flies has flights to and from there. Sounds like his fiancé is is going to be traveling a lot. I would do it for 100 million dollars.

And doesn’t the guy have a cabin in Wisconsin or something?

badboy

Hall of Fame
I heard Southwest flies has flights to and from there. Sounds like his fiancé is is going to be traveling a lot. I would do it for 100 million dollars.

And doesn’t the guy have a cabin in Wisconsin or something?
I just started a rumor that CAL has offered his private jet to the couple to ensure JJ does not retire this offseason.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Mark Berman Fox news reporting JJ Watts fiance has been traded to the Chicago team
Damn it Cal, this is exactly why the Texans will always be a second rate team. If we were a truly elite team like the Saints or Pats, who never go one and done in the playoffs, then we would have bought that soccer team to stop the trade and keep her here. I mean, its a US city women's soccer team, it worth what a couple of grand at most? Small price to pay to not risk the face of your team leaving.

and just in case.... :kitten:

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
Damn it Cal, this is exactly why the Texans will always be a second rate team. If we were a truly elite team like the Saints or Pats, who never go one and done in the playoffs, then we would have bought that soccer team to stop the trade and keep her here. I mean, its a US city women's soccer team, it worth what a couple of grand at most? Small price to pay to not risk the face of your team leaving.

We should start a gofundme campaign.

dream_team

Hall of Fame

I know you were just kidding here, but apparently she requested the trade. I wonder what that means?

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Seth on 610 said so this morning. I don't know where he got it from. They theorized she may have wanted to go to a winning team as she's getting towards the end of her career.
End of her career? She was just drafted in 2014 and came off an ACL to play in 2019...

dream_team

Hall of Fame
End of her career? She was just drafted in 2014 and came off an ACL to play in 2019...
??? That was a theory Seth & Sean we're saying. They admittedly don't know why she requested the trade. Their other theory was it's closer to Wisconsin, possible destination for Watt when he retires.

Reactions: JB

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
??? That was a theory Seth & Sean we're saying. They admittedly don't know why she requested the trade. Their other theory was it's closer to Wisconsin, possible destination for Watt when he retires.
Yeah, I wasn't questioning you, just the talking heads throwing spitwads...

Do they know for a fact that she requested a trade?

dream_team

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I wasn't questioning you, just the talking heads throwing spitwads...

Do they know for a fact that she requested a trade?
They were definitely talking like it was fact. I did a quick Google search and didn't find anything that suggested she requested it.

Reactions: JB

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
Last season's NWSL season ended on Oct 6th (League doesn't start playing until april).. Calm down everyone.. Their collective offseason's line up perfectly..

They'll be away from eachother for like a month with Watt spending his offseason''s back at home. Trust me.. a LOT of normal married people make much tougher schedules like this work all the time.. ask a military spouse.

I loved being stationed in northern Michigan during the summer.. Watt is about to get the best of both worlds.. Enjoy the beautiful north mid west summers/get the F out of dodge during the brutal winters.. while on the flipside avoiding the majority of the hell months in Houston. Win/win.

Last edited:

MeatBear77

Rookie
Firstly this is not a "pipe dream" but based on work/life balance development for JJ and a definite NEED for the Bears.

His wife was just traded 2 the Chicago Red Stars by the Houston Dash. I looked it up and all the guarantee'd money is all paid out on his contract, and I know that O'brian traded away Clowney for a bag of chips so this could really be happening guys.

DO u really think he will still be a Texans at $15,000,000 per year? Cause I don't

His health aint what it used to be. But I think if he gives da Bears a wife-town discount maybe he could play out his years here in Chitown - he wouldn't have to do as much because we have BEASTS on the line with him in Akeim Hicks/Eddie Goldman and KAHILIL MACK.

What I'd like to know is what would it take for Obrian to part ways with the face of the Franchise even though he's old and can't play as many games a season anymore?

Would Texans fans be mad about it?

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
JJ What? He may be going to retire in the off-season. Then the Punks can wait a year and try to talk him into returning.