Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jaguars Tailgate - sending a friend from Austin

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
Hey BC'ers,

I have a good friend of mine that will be attending the Jaguars game and sitting in my seats. I'd like to send her and her BF by to tailgate with you guys. I hope that will be okay.

When I was at the Bills game I forgot to bring magnets, so I will be sending magnets with her to hand out to you guys. Especially one for Texan Bill to make up for my slacking last time. :)

I'll ask her to introduce herself to TedC and hopefully she will get to meet alot of you fine folks. I know she will have a blast, the Blue Crew is always a great tailgate. Their names are Maria and Keith.

Thanks! :texflag:

Hey BC'ers,

I have a good friend of mine that will be attending the Jaguars game and sitting in my seats. I'd like to send her and her BF by to tailgate with you guys. I hope that will be okay.

When I was at the Bills game I forgot to bring magnets, so I will be sending magnets with her to hand out to you guys. Especially one for Texan Bill to make up for my slacking last time. :)

I'll ask her to introduce herself to TedC and hopefully she will get to meet alot of you fine folks. I know she will have a blast, the Blue Crew is always a great tailgate. Their names are Maria and Keith.

Thanks! :texflag:

Your friends are MORE THAN WELCOME! You know that!!

Once she introduces herself and her BF to TedC and the other "fine folks" of Blue Crew, maybe they'll go "slummin'" and meet me. :lol: Thanks for the Hardcore Texan magnet... Let me know what I need to send your friends home in terms of dinero!

Your friends are MORE THAN WELCOME! You know that!!

Once she introduces herself and her BF to TedC and the other "fine folks" of Blue Crew, maybe they'll go "slummin'" and meet me. :lol: Thanks for the Hardcore Texan magnet... Let me know what I need to send your friends home in terms of dinero!

Thanks brother! No dinero needed my friend, have a great tailgate, wish I could be there!

Back