Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jag's new unis.... Still Ugly

Needs more sequins.

jagsglitter.gif

I would love if they went back to an updated version of the championship years uni's. I really hated the pajama uni's they changed to and welcomed the new ones they wear now.

I don't know that they need to update the championship era uniforms, just go back to them since they were fine the way they were. Very classy.

I don't know that they need to update the championship era uniforms, just go back to them since they were fine the way they were. Very classy.

Yes they were. I meant like giving the Houston/Rockets font on the front of the jersey's a border? Just to give them a fresh look.

With the fancy helmets, maybe they should try something with the seats/tarps, so when the sun or lights hits them it looks like there are people there. :heh:

The one positive that I could agree with was they talked about getting back to basics so they have 2, that's right, just 2 uniform combinations. Home and Away.

Now that's more like it.

Go Texans - no more unitards.

I watched the presser too, and that was the same exact part that I totally agreed with. I like the idea of establishing an identity so that people recognize you immediately when they see you. You don't see classic teams like Colts, Raiders, or Packers playing in alternates.

I bet the casual NFL fan who only sees the Texans when they're on national TV, probably thinks that the main color is red. Do they have to wear the alternates for EVERY primetime game?

And as for the Jags unis, there is just no style on earth that can make that color scheme look good. The teal jerseys look too much like Miami, and the white ones look like Carolina's.

Last edited:
Back