Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jadeveon Clowney for Baltimore CB Jimmy smith rumors

Would you make this trade?

• Total voters
at this point I would make sure we get good LT or CB who can cover TY really well type.

or worst force him to play last year with us.

or pay him next year and hope he forgive us and take fat contract he wants after having good year.

How is that fair? You'll jack him off if he's right, but he gets exiled if he's wrong? Pffff.

Exile for Exile. Thats a square deal.

He's looking for an excuse to be gay... I'll be right and he will get to do "that" or so he thinks...

Why don't you play with Uncul Rico, Maverick... He obviously likes that sort of entertainment.

He's looking for an excuse to be gay... I'll be right and he will get to do "that" or so he thinks...

Why don't you play with Uncul Rico, Maverick... He obviously likes that sort of entertainment.

Good to see you aren't even trying to pretend to be an adult any more. Also I wasn't going to point this out but your 24 hours is up.

Make a deal with you, if this comes out as true I'll post on here praising you and telling everyone you had the scoop first, if it doesn't you go away.

Deal?

There is no "24 hour" time limit, see?

I told Maverick to wait 24 hours to see if he finds out from HIS sources... and he still hasn't.
So he can wait longer...

As for me, I'll be wanting my praise typed in "BOLD" lettering once this news breaks.

Back