Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 10/30. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

That's just about game. Jags only have 1 timeout left. Best run of the day for Foster came at the right time.

Can we end up MJD'ing the Jags for once? Grinding out the last few minutes of a game????

Hmmm....

Are they gonna kick the FG? Texans were favored by 9. They make it, they win by 10. They miss it, then it's by 7. Anybody here bet money on games?

An ugly win, but a win nonetheless.

I actually like that we can win pretty then win ugly.

Good teams have to do both.

Whew. I know it's a win, but man oh man was this an ugly game.

Game balls go to:

Cushing, the two CBs, and OD.

Foster was decent.

Everyone else was verrry meh.

We scored 24 points on a top ten defense. With or without AJ, that's still a good day at the office. We aren't going to score 40 points every game.

We scored 24 points on a top ten defense. With or without AJ, that's still a good day at the office. We aren't going to score 40 points every game.

Yeah. 24 is a good number. But I think Andre will sort out the kinks in getting there.

Frustrating to watch, but the positive, our defense only gave up two touchdowns, and those were both because of turnovers by the offense. I said last weeks game was the statement game, this one is a statement to Wade Phillips and our new defense... something to be proud of!

Frustrating to watch, but the positive, our defense only gave up two touchdowns, and those were both because of turnovers by the offense. I said last weeks game was the statement game, this one is a statement to Wade Phillips and our new defense... something to be proud of!

No doubt, the D was pretty damn good today. :d:

Where was all the pink today? It's still October and the NFL said all month. Just wondering. I'm all about the cause, but it's nice to see the uni's get back to normal.

Honestly, I was impressed by our offense. Not in the usual way like when we play like a well-oiled machine, but in a gritty way. Jags have a really good defense. A playoff caliber D (luckily their offense sucks). For us to come out in the 2nd half and get two TD's was solid. Schaub looked weak at times and Foster couldn't get the big run, but they both did their job well enough to get the win.

Back