Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

It's training camp, and it's hot

AJ rhodes is ok, but I dont see him makin the final cut. it seems like the strength of the players and the way he holds the ball are a little to much for him. He may have to go to a side cradle or high cradle in order to protect the ball better. He was doing some punt return work, so he may latch on there, but D. Lewis who is entrenched himself as a productive offensive guy will likely take be our backup there. BTW were you in the stands today cause I looked for you on the sidelines and did not see you.

Taylor is definitely ahead of Rhodes IMO and with DD, Morency, Lundy and Antowain in the mix, practice squad might be Taylor's best bet. I like what I've seen from Lundy and Taylor so far.

I was in the top row of the stands and later walked out on the track between field 2 and 3 with the rest of the herd -- didn't have my yellow wristband today. I'm going to try and get on the sidelines again tomorrow a.m. If not, I have a ticket for the fan side. I'll definitely be looking for you if I get inside.

Lewis has nice hands but with that Todd Pinkston body type I wonder about durability. He's thin as a rail.

I guess (all he does is catch the ball) Derrick Armstrong is going to be the forgotten man again... but maybe not ... if they keep 5, I guess it's AJ, Moulds, Walter, Armstrong, Mathis (and while Mathis recoups maybe Lewis). Denver started the regular season last year with only 4 WR. As we see every year, a lot will depend on special teams.

Back