Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

It SUCKS!!!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
It Sucks that so many "Blue Crewers" who were many of the original "Texans Talk" members no longer visit this site... Myself included!! WTF???? I know many of y'all check in on occasion (anonymously)...... but still!

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
I am one of the original Blue Crew members, even before you Mr Bill, and I am still here, lol!

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
Hangin out in Dripping Springs, representing the best I can, trust me the spirit lives on in me!
One of these days I will be back to Htown to see a game, and i will hunt you down, LOL.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
While we are posting they are making state-of-the-art barbeque pits and food to go with it. :D

Lol, seriously, I went there once and the bbq was world class as far as I'm concerned.
I've been out there one season and the only thing better than the BBQ is the people. They are truly world class.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
It Sucks that so many "Blue Crewers" who were many of the original "Texans Talk" members no longer visit this site... Myself included!! WTF???? I know many of y'all check in on occasion (anonymously)...... but still!

So what's your fkn excuse?

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Oh Bill! How I miss you, esp during the off season! As for TT, I check in often, just don't post much anymore. Got tired of all the negativity and personal threats. I do miss the good guys on this board though, always appreciated their contribution to good football talk. Also, TT is a link to old and very good friends, some who have been on this board from the beginning, like you and me. I will forever be grateful to Kevin for not only providing us with a means of keeping up with our favorite football team, but, a means of keeping up with good friends. Maybe we can get some of the old crew back again, we can try. I think we owe it to Kevin to hang in there with him! Who knows, maybe old Shetexan will get back to stirring the pot again! I miss the fun!!

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Oh Bill! How I miss you, esp during the off season! As for TT, I check in often, just don't post much anymore. Got tired of all the negativity and personal threats. I do miss the good guys on this board though, always appreciated their contribution to good football talk. Also, TT is a link to old and very good friends, some who have been on this board from the beginning, like you and me. I will forever be grateful to Kevin for not only providing us with a means of keeping up with our favorite football team, but, a means of keeping up with good friends. Maybe we can get some of the old crew back again, we can try. I think we owe it to Kevin to hang in there with him! Who knows, maybe old Shetexan will get back to stirring the pot again! I miss the fun!!

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
We miss seeing you here gma

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Blue Crew is always a destination anytime I bring anyone to a game. You will find no friendlier and welcoming people, and anyone that I've brought always ask if we are going to stop by the Blue Crew when we make it out to a game again.

I cannot thank you guys and gals enough for being a grate place for tailgating for those of us that cannot make it out to all the games and don't have parking passes. :thumbup

Funny thing is I saw a Sears truck recently, and they have stolen "blue crew"! Kinda' pissed me off. Imposters!! lol!

p.s. I'd love to see some of my old friends in the yellow lot, but taking the train to the stadium puts me on the opposite side of the world from y'all!

Reactions: JB