Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Is there actually a chance?

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
if we lose we likely get the Ravens, or Steelers if both we and Ravens lose and Pittsburgh wins.
If we win we get the Tacks or Dolts. You think Andrew cares it is a road game against our secondary? I hope Tacks man up at home and win

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
We're not going anywhere in the playoffs anyway, so I'm not sure it matters. Other than a new cap if they're the division winners. I always get a new cap. LOL
This is what I've been trying to tell people for weeks.

Now maybe some will start to listen.

Insideop

All Pro
Fix the o-line and get a credible OC and this team will be dangerous. Until then, not so much.
Yeah, I don't expect the Texans to go very far in the playoffs either and if they have to play the Colts in the 1st round it probably will be "one and done." I was hoping for steady improvement with the O-line as a whole this season, and maybe it has improved some, but it just hasn't been enough. Fixing the O-line in the off season should be their top priority. As for getting an OC, yeah I think they need one. But, will BOB be willing to do it?

bigmck

Rookie
Well, should the Texans beat the Jaguars and the Jets some how manage to beat the Patriots in New England, the Texans could still get the #2 seed as well as win the division. Do you believe in miracles?
Go for this last shot at the bye Texans!
Go Texans!
Git'r Done!
upload_2018-12-25_6-17-26.png

JamTex

Hall Of Fame Texans Fan!
The Texans will win the division by beating the Jaguars this Sunday. That gives them a home game in the wild card round.
The thing is, bigger things could happen.
To get the #2 seed, the Texans need 1 of 2 scenarios to play out, either the Patriots lose or the Chiefs and Chargers both lose.
Now if all 3 teams should lose, the Texans get the #1 seed and the division by beating the Jaguars.
It could happen. There have been bigger miracles in football.
Let's hope the football Gods are smiling on the Texans this weekend.
Go Texans!
Git'r Done!

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
The Texans will win the division by beating the Jaguars this Sunday. That gives them a home game in the wild card round.
The thing is, bigger things could happen.
To get the #2 seed, the Texans need 1 of 2 scenarios to play out, either the Patriots lose or the Chiefs and Chargers both lose.
Now if all 3 teams should lose, the Texans get the #1 seed and the division by beating the Jaguars.
It could happen. There have been bigger miracles in football.
Let's hope the football Gods are smiling on the Texans this weekend.
Go Texans!
Git'r Done!
IF the Texans take #1 I will #2

gwallaia

Staff member
If the Jets beat the Patriots in New England and the Raiders beat the Chiefs in Kansas City and the Broncos beat the Chargers in Denver, the Texans would be the #1 seed with a victory over the Jaguars.

Of course this would come with great and terrible consequences my fellow Earthlings. The Jets victory alone would immediately stop the earth from spinnng and hurl our planet directly into the sun killing all life except cock roaches and tallow trees.

I for one will be rooting for Brady and the Pats!

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
If the Jets beat the Patriots in New England and the Raiders beat the Chiefs in Kansas City and the Broncos beat the Chargers in Denver, the Texans would be the #1 seed with a victory over the Jaguars.

Of course this would come with great and terrible consequences my fellow Earthlings. The Jets victory alone would immediately stop the earth from spinnng and hurl our planet directly into the sun killing all life except cock roaches and tallow trees.

I for one will be rooting for Brady and the Pats!
:spit: