Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Is the Governor’s Cup gonna be on display somewhere?

Rumor has it that it did physically exist at one time (probably still does) and that for a number of years it was "lost" in Houston. On one of the occasions that Bud's team won the game he took it and then wouldn't produce it when the time came to give it back at the next regularly scheduled ass-beating at the hands of the Cowboys.

No idea if that's true. I want to say I read that in an Ed Fowler article back in the day.

Reactions: JB
Rumor has it that it did physically exist at one time (probably still does) and that for a number of years it was "lost" in Houston. On one of the occasions that Bud's team won the game he took it and then wouldn't produce it when the time came to give it back at the next regularly scheduled ass-beating at the hands of the Cowboys.

No idea if that's true. I want to say I read that in an Ed Fowler article back in the day.

Then a new one is made was made

texans-gov-cup-gall3.jpg

I dont care about the trophy, I was just praying I did not have to leave the stadium to those arrogant chants from Dallas. Egads there were some annoying Cowgirl fans in there

Reactions: JB
Back