Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Is Slaton Westrbook 2.0???

Not sure who Slaton reminds me of, Westbrook, kinda ... more of a Joe Morris (N.Y. Giants) type I guess.

Slaton reminds me of Warrick Dunn. He should take lessons like him, learn to get down, and preserve his career also!:smiliedance:

Slaton reminds me of Warrick Dunn. He should take lessons like him, learn to get down, and preserve his career also!:smiliedance:
Walter Peyton was asked how such a little guy could stand the punishment of the NFL and he said that he always tried to be the one delivering the blow instead of taking it...I've seen Slaton take a few blows when he could be delivering one so I hope he watches some Sweetness videos in the archive as he matures.

I think that's a pretty fair comparison but I think Steve will be more productive and used more often in the running game then Westbrook.

We don't necessarily need a big bruiser back what we need is someone that can take some of the carries and be productive doing it. Derrick Ward would be nice or drafting one in the second or third round.

I think Icak hit it on the head when he said we should be looking for more stretch plays or getting outside in the RZ as opposed to trying to bang it up the middle. We've got two pretty quick tackles, OD is getting better at blocking and Steve has the speed to take the edge. Would like to see us replace either Myers or Brisiel with a first day pick.

There is alot of backs we could say he is like but i liked him since day one and I think he is making a name for himself. I cant realy say who he reminds me of cause he is his own person.His style is so different and he is fast.Steve Slaton is Steve Slaton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back