Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

i'm getting a little pissed.

Kubiak will not release Jacoby, no matter his cap relief. He's been Kubes WR project for a few years now and it would be a total shot to his ego if the kid doesn't "get it" at some point.

Coaches do stuff like this sometimes. They let their ego's control who stays and who goes and they think they're "the guy" who can fix a certain player.

This morning (March 14) Vandermeer said that coaches like JJ.

Kubiak will not release Jacoby, no matter his cap relief. He's been Kubes WR project for a few years now and it would be a total shot to his ego if the kid doesn't "get it" at some point.

Coaches do stuff like this sometimes. They let their ego's control who stays and who goes and they think they're "the guy" who can fix a certain player.

My thoughts exactly. I'm sure this will resurrect the "Fire Kubiak" threads soon.

Speaking of Kubiak, last night I was talking to my dad and we were discussing Kubes and free agency, next years outlook, etc. This made me start to think on what I expect and what I want done should those expectations not be met. I'm not sure yet as it relates to Kubiak but again, I;m sure the Fire him threads will start soon so I'll wait until then :evil:

today has been no better, not ever the slightest rumor of re signing anyone, or talking to anyone. Did the texans leave town ???

I could use more fake rumors like the one about jacoby getting cut, that was better FAKE news than any real news i have heard all day.

i understand that, but explain winston. The guy was not that big of a hit on the cap. I know a lot of people didnt like him, but outside of us drafting a guy who in the hell is going to replace him.

UNLESS they want to get a guy who can protect the QBs blind side, hence Yates in a season or 2. i dunno.

I was under the impression that cutting Winston saved us around 5.5 million? Tell me if I'm wrong, but if that figure is right, he was a pretty significant cap hit. I definitely think the Texans were expecting some of our UFAs to accept the offers they threw out, but the players are choosing to test the FA waters before making any decisions.

today has been no better, not ever the slightest rumor of re signing anyone, or talking to anyone. Did the texans leave town ???

I could use more fake rumors like the one about jacoby getting cut, that was better FAKE news than any real news i have heard all day.

My assumption is that they have offers out to their own FA's they want to resign (Mario, Myers, Brisiel). They need to see how those shake out, mainly Mario, before anything else can be done. Mario is staying in Buffalo for a third day, so I'm guessing he's gone.

I'm not getting a little pissed. I'm getting a lot pissed. They are F*ing up this offseason in epic porportions.

:hankpalm::overreact::panic:

I'm not getting a little pissed. I'm getting a lot pissed. They are F*ing up this offseason in epic porportions.

:hankpalm::overreact::panic:

Dude....
We're only, what, four days in... It took this long to sign Johnathan Joseph and D. Manning last year.

You aren't one of those guys who has to be the first to buy the new cellphone or iPad are you?
:D

Dude....
We're only, what, four days in... It took this long to sign Johnathan Joseph and D. Manning last year.

You aren't one of those guys who has to be the first to buy the new cellphone or iPad are you?

Surely not.

Posted from brand new this morning Ipad 3

Dude....

Exactly. As was already pointed out in one of the other threads - teams blowing their wad on expensive free agents: Bills, Bucs, etc. Teams waiting to let things settle: Pats, Steelers, Giants, Texans... :)

I am a little worried about the OL though...

Dude....

Damn skippy... I picked up this beauty up this morning:

motorolabagphone.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know how anybody could be pissed off. We had a good 1 year run now it's time for someone else to win the division and be in the spot light.

Gosh, don't be so greedy.

All kidding aside, if this offseason keeps going the way it started Wade Phillips will be the next head coach of the Texans in 2013.

Well it is a start for the Texans to win the division. Hopefully the team will be getting more better and better!

Back