Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I'm finally going to make a game. The Cincy game.

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
Well, finally, I will make it to Reliant for a game. I have been dying to go to a game but have not been able to make it. My wife and I were supposed to be at the home opener for the Ravens, had it all planned out about a month in advance.

Of course Ike decided to disrupt the entire coastal area so it was not to be. The colts, the fins, and the lions I could not make because of either complications from Ike or family members wedding, etc. So I have to sell those off.

Ike has made it very hard for my wife and I to make it to a game together because my Mom ususally takes care of our kids while we go but after losing her house in the storm and being temporarily re-located to Pt. Arthur this hasn't been possible. So at least for the Cincy game, I will finally make it. I will be bringing my neighbor along and since it is a 3 PM kickoff we plan to tailgate the whole 4 hours. I can't freaking wait, hopefully we will be going for our 3rd win in a row!

I hope to crash a couple of tailgates and hang with some of the peeps from the board. I know where to find the Liberty White bus! And Mojo1! Who else is going to be in that area? DB, I definitely have to find you this time around, last time I could not.

Who's tailgate can I crash? :texflag:

I think YLY is in the yellow lot.

That would be correct.

I plan on venturing out tomorrow to meet some of the folks on the board.

HT, my crew and I are sidewalk dwellers, just look for the tall-ass Texan and Marine flags. Come by and play a game of bean-bag toss....just remember losing team has to shotgun a beer.

That would be correct.

HT, my crew and I are sidewalk dwellers, just look for the tall-ass Texan and Marine flags. Come by and play a game of bean-bag toss....just remember losing team has to shotgun a beer.

Will do. Sounds like I should throw the game :smiliedance:

That would be correct.

Do the games end convieniently every 30 minutes? :)

Back