Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

I h8 the Patriots, BUT the 72 Dolphins annoy me more

what i meant was Miami was the only team to go #1 in both categories: #1 in points scored, yards, and points allowed and yards allowed.
I'd just love to see the Patriots go 16-0 and the Dolphins go 0-16. That'd be epic!
me too. but Miami is going to win a game or two. they're not as historically bad as New England is historically good. the offense is actually kinda good, so i expect them to outscore a bad team at some point.

ah, i'm not even worried about it. the Pats will lose at some point and i'll be here defending the '72 team next year. and the year after. and the year after...the kids call it Haterade!

edit: actually i'll probably be banned long before then.

You getting banned from here? I don't see it. Dude, you pretty much live in here. You're a respected member of this group. Perhaps the "perfect (SHORTER) season" record will stand, but if it DOESN'T I have two questions for your good sir.

1. What wine goes best with CROW?

&

2. Would you like a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a maricino cherry on that big slab of HUMBLE PIE you'll be eating?

lol:

not really, i want the Pats to go undefeated.

Wow. That's pretty big of ya. I guess THAT'S why you're so respected in here. But I see your point. It's not as if the 72 Dolphins were the ONLY Dolphin team to acheive something great. They've other accomplishments as a club.

well, a lot of Dolphins fans think the '73 team was more talented than the '72 team. they certainly won more impressively.

but there is only one team to go undefeated, and i don't see why anyone tries to diminish such a thing. i guess the longer something sticks the more faults people try to find. like with Matt Leinart. had he left after his junior season, he was the #1 pick easily, he was a guy that went from underdog to golden boy, national champion, etc. now he's a partying pretty boy with a weak arm who only won because of his teammates. funny how that works.

Back