Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I am a fan too, but

Dime

Veteran
Ok folks... I have heard bad calls by the coaches, and bad audibles... to worse. :listening I think our folks did a very good job against shutting down the packers. Very few runs made it long. Very few passes made it long. You all seem to forget that we went up against BRETT FAVRE and the Packers!! He is a come back king. Hell, He is a AWESOME Player. Lets give a bit of respect.

Did we make some mistakes, Yes... But 2 picks on Favre is awesome. We just get to confident when we are ahead and try to sit on the lead other then trying to finish it.

It was a good game... a nail biter. Matter of fact, most in the league felt we should have been plowed in that game. But for us to take it to the last seconds is a win, even if the scoreboard doesnt reflect it. It will soon tho.

Good point and great post!

There seems to be some blind emotional responses that depletes all rational thoughts from some of our fans.

I hate losing, too, but it's not like we are getting our butt handed to us by the Cardinals!!

GB could very well be a sleeper this year and make it to the big one for all we know! And Favre is Hall of Famer, so there is no shame in losing to one of the greats (as much as we hate losing to anyone).

And it IS just a game.

Isn't it odd though that despite our guys doing a pretty good job shutting down the Packers the day ended with them having 473 yards run up on them? Believe me, if you were tuned into the game on television last night it was completely impossible to forget that the opposing quarterback was Brett Favre. Between curing cancer and healing the blind Brett managed to fit in a few hours to beat the Texans.

Speaking of Brett Favre have you sat down lately with Brett Favre and had a chance to bask in the glory that is this wonderous throwback to a simpler time when the game (and indeed the very world we live in) was just plain "better"? Paul McGuire feels that everyone should have a chance to sit down for 5 minutes and just talk with him about "stuff" so that we could all appreciate Brett Favre. I know I want to more than anything in the world. Brett Favre got a friend of mines daughter a pony!

Last week we're listening to how "Peyton is in a ZONE!" and how he's probably going to get two or three more touchdowns on his way to the locker room at halftime on the Beer man to inch closer to Dan Marino's record and this week we have "Favre 3:14". Next week it's going to be three hours of listening to stories of Steve McNair and his ability to play through a burst aorta if necessary thanks to his being one of the finest men to ever play in the NFL and his heart of a warrior.

ENOUGH! PLEASE!

These guys are good. They're great even but enough already.

Back