Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I also have a 'who should I start' question

Jay Cutler at home vs the Jax defense

or

Josh McCown at home vs the Cleveland defense

Jay Cutler should start, McCown might not even start this week and with the way LaMont has been running the ball he wont get many oppritunities to throw anyway.

Thats what I would do anyway.

Josh McCown at home vs Cleveland.

Cutler is a safe bet for 200+ 1 touchdown. But he plays agains Jax which has a good D. Also Jax was gutted by Tenn's ground game. This means that Denver might just grind it out all day with Travis Henry and that zone blocking scheme. Cutler might just be there to manage the game. Not win it.

Josh McCown had a great couple of weeks and is going up against a defense that just gave up almost a 50 spot to cincy. Palmer had SIX passing touchdowns. If Josh can get 1/2 of that, it will almost be an automatic win for you.

Take a chance and go for the big points and the W.

Date______ Opp__Score_QBRat__Comp_Att__Yds___Y/A___Lng_____Int___TD

1 Sep 9___DET_L_21-36__93.0____30__40___313____7.8____42_____2____2
2 Sep 16_@ DEN_ L_ 20-23__44.0__8___16___73____4.6__46____3_____1

McCown was pretty bad last week, but he wasnt playing the browns either.

This is from Yahoo Fantasy Sports

Sep 20 The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Oakland Raiders head coach Lane Kiffin said QB Josh McCown (foot) will start Week 3 ahead of QB Daunte Culpepper, but both could see action in the game.

Sharing time is not good for Fantasy Football Points

I was leaning to McCown - but sadly, it's because he's from my alma mater - Sam Houston State University in the beautiful prison town of Huntsville TX. LOL

Thanks for the advice, guys.

I was leaning to McCown - but sadly, it's because he's from my alma mater - Sam Houston State University in the beautiful prison town of Huntsville TX. LOL

Thanks for the advice, guys.

So when you go with McCown is Culpepper included?

McCowns days are almost over in Oakland.

Back