Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hyperthetical: Whould U trade Watson for Trubisky Str8 Up if...

MeatBear77

Rookie
If it meant that Bill O'brian would not be your head coach anymore, 4ever, after next season?

Think about it. One year of pain to end the pain and bring in a REAL head coach that doesn't THROW AWAY ur superbowl chances.

Face is. Watson is never going to get a ring with BoB as the Texas head coach.

Trade him to the Bears with the elite defence they have and let him get a Superbowl. (we can trade him right back afterwards if that sweetens the deal?)

Only one rule for this thread, you have to answer yes or no - you can't just make up ur own hyperthetical where you get to do whatever you want with the team.

Last edited:

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
No sorry. Trubisky is THAT bad. I'd rather take my chances Watson goes off script and gets lucky wins with Buttchin vs dealing with the grease fire that is Trubisky and the next coach who would think he could extrapolate the best from him. Trubisky is done as a starter. Might make a good backup though.

MeatBear77

Rookie
No sorry. Trubisky is THAT bad. I'd rather take my chances Watson goes off script and gets lucky wins with Buttchin vs dealing with the grease fire that is Trubisky and the next coach who would think he could extrapolate the best from him. Trubisky is done as a starter. Might make a good backup though.

What if it meant that O'brian got indighted 4 something heavy and went to jail for like 10 years?

bigmck

Rookie
If it meant that Bill O'brian would not be your head coach anymore, 4ever, after next season?

Think about it. One year of pain to end the pain and bring in a REAL head coach that doesn't THROW AWAY ur superbowl chances.

Trade him to the Bears with the elite defence they have and let him get a Superbowl. (we can trade him right back afterwards if that sweetens the deal?)
Didn't we do that when we got rid of Kubiak?

Hervoyel

BUENO!
I wouldn't. Butt-Chin will eventually run out of lives on his own. Why pull another Os deal where you're sending something valuable away just to be rid of something you don't want? Makes no sense. The two are not tied together in any way. If you want to fire Butt-Chin you fire Butt-Chin. If you want to trade Watson you trade Watson (not a smart move IMO unless the other team is insanely stupid and offering crazy value but....)

DanielTx

Veteran

Nope, Watson is guaranteed a Super Bowl. Hopefully the Texans can draft solid line & dbs to make this defense into a top 15 unit. I’m sure watson, watt and deandre will recruit defensive backs even harder now. These guys know what they need if O’Brien can’t sign solid players in free agency. Watson sticking by O’Brien side is understandable. It would be a bad look for a franchise qb to go against his coach (baker). Through free agency & draft, this team will make some moves. Maybe, we can get Kareem hunt and another star receiver who plays for the jets, who knows.. but I would really like to get some defensive players who can fit Rc scheme.

MeatBear77

Rookie
Are any bags of chips involved?
That was not ME it was @NOSMIRG if u r referring to the #chipscam that @powda was going to try to arrest him 4 outside of his jurisdiction but joke's on HIM, my cousin doesn't even live at the address he tracked him to, and the chips all got sent to his girlfriends house anyways lol!

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
I take personal responsibility for yesterday's loss, as it was the initial lighting of the Deshaun Savior candle.

Looked great in the 1st quarter, though.

Fred

Veteran
I take personal responsibility for yesterday's loss, as it was the initial lighting of the Deshaun Savior candle.

Looked great in the 1st quarter, though.
Those candles from the Dollar store burn way too fast. Next year invest 3 or 4 bucks. At least for the playoffs...

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
No, IF I had the authority to trade DW and do anything outside of OBs wishes.... I would have ownership level authority.

Id just fire OB, apologize to the fans for taking so darn long for it to happen. Explain that by some odd fluke in 23andme test I just inherited partial ownership in the Texans.... and it wont take so long next time.

MeatBear77

Rookie
No, IF I had the authority to trade DW and do anything outside of OBs wishes.... I would have ownership level authority.

Id just fire OB, apologize to the fans for taking so darn long for it to happen. Explain that by some odd fluke in 23andme test I just inherited partial ownership in the Texans.... and it wont take so long next time.
Um none of this is an option if u read the OP. You can't just make up your own rules if you want to do that then you need to make ur own hyperthetical thread but thanks 4 ur imput, maybe others will learn from ur mistake and not repeat it.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
:spin:

Um none of this is an option if u read the OP. You can't just make up your own rules if you want to do that then you need to make ur own hyperthetical thread but thanks 4 ur imput, maybe others will learn from ur mistake and not repeat it.
I see no "rules" for your options.

So the "mistake" was not mine.

KA4Texan

Woof!
Contributor's Club
It was more and less implied but I made it clearer w/ a edit for those who have reading comprehensive problems.
I comprehend just fine.... it is actually"more or less implied"... but moving on.... it is not the readers fault that the writer assumes that all will answer as he or she wishes.

You asked, I answered.

Let's go Texans

Practice Squad
Nope, Watson is guaranteed a Super Bowl. Hopefully the Texans can draft solid line & dbs to make this defense into a top 15 unit. I’m sure watson, watt and deandre will recruit defensive backs even harder now. These guys know what they need if O’Brien can’t sign solid players in free agency. Watson sticking by O’Brien side is understandable. It would be a bad look for a franchise qb to go against his coach (baker). Through free agency & draft, this team will make some moves. Maybe, we can get Kareem hunt and another star receiver who plays for the jets, who knows.. but I would really like to get some defensive players who can fit Rc scheme.
What draft picks do we have to use on QUALITY players at those positions? The best chance we have is thru Free Agency. There's money there, but a chunk of that will be used on extending Watson and Tunsil. This ship is going down fast, and I think the best thing to do would be to blow it up and start over.

CWTexansFan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor's Club

Only one rule for this thread, you have to answer yes or no - you can't just make up ur own hyperthetical where you get to do whatever you want with the team.
Any relation to dancingbear?

RGV82

Random guy
100 percent NO. Trubisky is horrible. We would be in a much worse state if we had Trubisky as our QB rather than BOB with Watson. It is going to be a lot easier to find a new HC eventually and work with Watson, than deal with Trubisky as our QB.

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
I was wondering .. hypothetically speaking of course .. in this Bill OBrien prison scenario .. would his buttchin be in danger of being raped?

Texas Jake

Rookie
What draft picks do we have to use on QUALITY players at those positions? The best chance we have is thru Free Agency. There's money there, but a chunk of that will be used on extending Watson and Tunsil. This ship is going down fast, and I think the best thing to do would be to blow it up and start over.
Totally disagree. I know the loss to KC was hard to watch, but this team is close. Fix the defense, this team can compete. When the opposing team can march down the field and score possession after possession, you are not going to win.

I know the end of this season is a disappointment, but this team has made progress. We beat some good teams, which this team hasn't been able to do in the past and we advanced past the first round. We played a tough schedule and won 10 games when many on this MB were predicting a losing season. Don't let your hate for BOB blind you to what this team has accomplished. If this team can continue on the trajectory they are on, they have a chance to make some serious noise next season. The priority has to be fix the defense, that is the Achilles heal of this team. We need to add some talent and I think it is time to move on from RAC.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
If u are gonna jump in with an unhelpful and abusive troll post, at least make sure u spelt his username right its litreally right in the quoate box
It was meant to be spelled that way in my post. If you are going to jump in with an unhelpful and abusive troll post, at least make sure you go back and learn to spell at level beyond a 2nd grader. So sorry to have disturbed you. I'll leave you alone now to go back and have fun in the sandbox with your friends.

NOSMIRG

Waterboy
It was meant to be spelled that way in my post. If you are going to jump in with an unhelpful and abusive troll post, at least make sure you go back and learn to spell at level beyond a 2nd grader. So sorry to have disturbed you. I'll leave you alone now to go back and have fun in the sandbox with your friends.
No need to b rude because the texans lost buddy

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
The OP has gotta be kiddin'. There's a very good chance OB is history anyway.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
No , If I were to trade Watson , some team would give me a pile of picks for him.

I bet you could call Cincy and get 1:1 plus for him.