Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How can I keep following this team?

Fire the Easter Bunny and be upfront and honest with your Franchise QB. I wouldn’t have allowed BOB full control like he did...... That would have prevented the bad Dhop trade and recent contract signings.

Unlike you steel, I do believe that Watson has what it takes to take this team to the next level. But you have to put pieces around him like a decent coach, coordinators, position coaches who can developed solid game plans, help their players maximize the skills that have and reasonable talent around him that can play the game and execute the game plans week in and week out. See Exhibit A with Mahomes, Andy Reid and Kansas City. Look at Exhibit B with Green Bay consistency with winning. Baltimore and Pittsburg as well even though Pittsburg is in the process of retooling.

Those organizations that I have listed to me are the standard that of what a competent organization looks like. They don’t trade star players in their prime away for a bag of chips after the Diggs trad set the bar for the trade market for a number 1 receiver. They also, don’t do stuff like hire a search firm only as a smoke screen.

I haven’t lived Texas since 2005, so I really get to see Texans reputation from outside of Houston. It’s not good quite frankly an embarrassment to be honest. I want to give Nick chance and I want to be open minded about the hirings. But it will be really difficult do if they trade a Franchise QB in their prime away (those do not grow trees).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where we disagree is not only how good DW4 is but also the ability to put a team around him, due to the fact he is going to be eating up too much cap space.

The QBs you listed are head and shoulders above DW4. IMHO

I got the media keeps on hyping him up so that his trade value will reach even higher. I just want to add that Caserio has nothing to do with this and mother does Easterby. Of Cuck fired Easterby tomorrow DW4 ain't coming back.

Where we disagree is not only how good DW4 is but also the ability to put a team around him, due to the fact he is going to be eating up too much cap space.

The QBs you listed are head and shoulders above DW4. IMHO

I got the media keeps on hyping him up so that his trade value will reach even higher. I just want to add that Caserio has nothing to do with this and mother does Easterby. Of Cuck fired Easterby tomorrow DW4 ain't coming back.

You and I will disagree on DW4 skills and Easterby involvement in the disfunction. You and I will agree on Nick, he had nothing to do with this mess. Fingers cross we can get things smoothed with with DW4z

You and I will disagree on DW4 skills and Easterby involvement in the disfunction. You and I will agree on Nick, he had nothing to do with this mess. Fingers cross we can get things smoothed with with DW4z

Agreed about DW4

Easterby is just a soldier carrying out Janice/Vicks wishes.

DW4- he gone

Back