eric johnson

k

josh brown

def

baltamore

so how bad or how good probaly bad lol

its my first time to like do do one but but its the 3rd this season

that's the worst fantasy team ever.

Never take Manning in the first round. You need serious help.

Check your PM and don't tell anyone about what I'm sending you.

Dude keep the text messaging for your cell phone.
We spell stuff out `round these parts.

I feel your pain! I had this conversation yesterday with someone else and I had like 3 people tell me to lay off of him. In my mind, this is a web site for adults/young adults to converse about anything sports or unsports related, as long as it is intelligently written. Text messaging is ruining an entire generation of youth and they have no idea how to spell now. Truly a shame.

I feel your pain! I had this conversation yesterday with someone else and I had like 3 people tell me to lay off of him. In my mind, this is a web site for adults/young adults to converse about anything sports or unsports related, as long as it is intelligently written. Text messaging is ruining an entire generation of youth and they have no idea how to spell now. Truly a shame.

Guilty as charged on count one...but I can agree with this statement 100%! Problem being is that on this format, who can say if it's laziness or the opposite. Point I made was that some people just don't see words the same way other folks do. The analogy I used was like drawing a picture. How it might appear in your mind, and how it comes out on paper might be two totally different things. Like my version of drawing, I can SEE it in my mind, but it just don't come out through my hands.

I would imagine that it's probably a combination of both here on the board. The guys might have some issues with spelling, but it's probably coupled with the problem of the texting generation.

Forgive me CJ if I offended you any at all...but that's me. If I feel someone is in need of someone bailing them out, I tend to leap before I look. When I was younger, I got stitches at an AC/DC concert for that habit. That's just me I guess.

tell me how bad i am?
i relly stink at recivers and at runin g backs so look

qb

peyton maning

wr

andra johnson my best wr
roddy white
cendrick willson

rb

lendale white
justin fargas

te

eric johnson

k

josh brown

def

baltamore

so how bad or how good probaly bad lol

its my first time to like do do one but but its the 3rd this season

Well you kinda already know. You're working the waiver wire. You have to read the injuries very closly to figgure out who's going to get targets. Dallas has a situation and a play this week with their two on the shelf. Are the two Clayton's still on your board ? Denver has a number three that looked promising. Someone will get tired of Vincent Jackson shortly. Gotta take some gambles and get lucky. Players will emerge. Johnie Lee Higgens and Denven Hester will put points on the board befor the seaon is over. Hester is dinged up right now, but they will work him into the slot once he heals up.

I text message all day (at school, at home, etc.), and I know how to spell. Text messaging isn't ruining us.

Back