Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/1. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Sorry, 5 seconds with the momentum he had... It just want going to happen. Only obvious mistake is the Monday morning quarterbacking on here.

Fu9k off with youre monday QB crap. It might not have happened but a good aware player would of at least attempted it. Go Texans!

Deflection # 14 ---- err Swatt #14

houston-500-8.jpg

CBS was wrong, it was #15

Mercilus does seem to have a knack for being around situations for sacks and fumbles/recoveries. Hope he keeps it up.

I know it may sound greedy, but why would Watt not just try to catch balls like that last one? It was right to him head level.

That was a laser pass to the upper right air space -hit him on the right hand. It was too fast for him to volleyball-tip to himself and too fast and high for him to catch outright.

I'd say I'm shocked Shayne Graham hit from 50, but this one didn't feel like the game was riding on it, so I'm not.

uhhhhummm!!! Where did Quin intercept that ball at the end of the half?:kitten:

Dude, it's instinct. It's a lot like the last play of the SEC game last night. In hindsight the Georgia receiver should have intentionally dropped the deflected pass or batted it away instead of catching it. But when you spent a decade or more trying to catch passes thrown to you, trying to return interceptions, it's not easy to consciously undo that.

Dude, it's instinct. It's a lot like the last play of the SEC game last night. In hindsight the Georgia receiver should have intentionally dropped the deflected pass or batted it away instead of catching it. But when you spent a decade or more trying to catch passes thrown to you, trying to return interceptions, it's not easy to consciously undo that.

Uh huh but you still pointed out what he should of done, didn't you?

Whatever, unless Barwin comes on strong and/or does something reallllllllllly important to help us in the playoffs, he can go **** himself.

Back