Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

I'm going to remove it. Better get your reply in 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ...

This is feeling far to comfortable at the moment!

Been a great first half - nice to see Tate and Foster running well in tandem, and the defense has really showed up again.

Feels kinda alien to not have obvious holes in the Texan's game to pick at! :whip:

Texans are going to win the AFCSouth. Won't hurt for Luck to win a few.

Why are you even on this board? Look, I get that Luck is from Houston, and it's normal to want someone from the hometown to do well, but, I don't. I want Andrew Luck to lose all of his games. It's not personal, it's business: Indy losing helps us. Get it?

Screw the Colts. I don't remember them cheering for us the last 10 years. I want all of the teams in our division to lose, no matter what (barring a conflict in interest).

Screw the Colts. I don't remember them cheering for us the last 10 years. I want all of the teams in our division to lose, no matter what (barring a conflict in interest).

Exactly. Colts fans made fun of us for years, and never wished for us to "win a few." I respected Payton Manning as a player, and he was fun to watch, but no way in hell would I root FOR the Colts. Screw 'em.

Lets not get crazy and start taking chances. The Jags can't move the ball against our defense there is no reason to get cute and them a short field if you don't have too.

Exactly. Colts fans made fun of us for years, and never wished for us to "win a few." I respected Payton Manning as a player, and he was fun to watch, but no way in hell would I root FOR the Colts. Screw 'em.

Also, Indianapolis isn't a big enough city to deserve a winner...screw them.

How bout your bearcats getting their butts kicked by my bears!!

Woah, woah, woah. They were leading at the half over your bears, and were very much in that game until the wheels came off in the 4th. Bears scored 24 in the 4th and half of those points were off of INT returns. FWIW, a bunch of bear fans came over to the bearkat forums and told up that we had a very good team and the bears were lucky to win that game ect. ect.

So I don't even want to hear it Nateyyyy. lol

Well, I would. I'm a Texan fan, but I also pull for individual players around the league to do well. To each his own.

Woah, woah, woah. They were leading at the half over your bears, and were very much in that game until the wheels came off in the 4th. Bears scored 24 in the 4th and half of those points were off of INT returns. FWIW, a bunch of bear fans came over to the bearkat forums and told up that we had a very good team and the bears were lucky to win that game ect. ect.

So I don't even want to hear it Nateyyyy. lol

Its all true, I was not a happy nateyy that first half!:vincepalm:

All it takes are a couple of plays and the Jags are right back in it. Anything can happen in this league with 30 minutes left to play.

Yep. And we know Gary's propensity for taking his foot off the gas pedal "just to be safe." Usually when he does that, it doesn't end up well for us. Screw that. Let's keep going full steam.

Its all true, I was not a happy nateyy that first half!:vincepalm:

I was not a happy lurvy in the 4th quarter, But I expected a loss, I was just glad that they were able to stay in the game and compete. I feel good about our National championship chances. If we can move the ball on Baylor, we can move it on any FCS team. Just need to go back to the option. The only thing that sucked about is, was there were some real douchey bear fans talking about how SHSU isn't a real college and how long does it take to get a GED at sam? It was insulting, but we kept talking smack back to him.

All it takes are a couple of plays and the Jags are right back in it. Anything can happen in this league with 30 minutes left to play.

True that, however doesn't it feel like Texans are better than that now? Save it for Peyton in Denver next week.

Back