Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

I don't think Gabbert ever got hurt. Mularkey yanked his butt for suckin it up. Here's what Gabbert said in his PC. Basically redirecting all injury questions to the coach.

(on his injury) “Coach [Mike] Mularkey already talked about that and it’s just something that we’re going to have to deal with and move on.”

(on if he knows what exactly he injured) “Yeah I don’t know either. Injuries you got to talk to the head coach about it and I’ll leave it at that.”

(on if he will be able to play next week at Indianapolis) “I’m going to do my best to be out there. You guys know me. I’m going to be out there as much as I can.”

(on how he got hurt) “I don’t really remember. Things happen in a football game and you just try to play through it.”

(on if his injury is a strain) “Yeah just like I said you got to talk to Coach Mularkey about the injuries and we’ll go from there.”

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/a...-Jaguars/d8de99f1-9e92-4368-a084-beb3f33531c4

With their O line as messed up with injuries as it was yesterday, it wouldn't have mattered who their QB was. You send a bunch of backups against our starting D an you will have problems.

Did I just miss it or did the Texans?Jags game not even make it on to NFL Networks Gameday Final show on Sunday night?

Actually Mularky fines his players heavily if they disclose injury information, so Gabbert is probably just playing it safe with the answers.

2nd qtr 6:45 - u know your special teams tackling is bad when your damm punter has to make the tackle !!!!!!!

I don't blame NFL Network or ESPN for not showing much of it. As a diehard I was even a little bored watching it.

even the radio said this game will prob not go down in the NFL classic game vault

IDK i hope all are games are like this boring and by the book were our D just shuts down other teams

but we all know this wont happen there will be some epic games this season

Fwiw [2:25 pm sept 17]
update
blaine gabbert expected to play week 3

jacksonville jaguars quarterback blaine gabbert is expect to play in week 3 as the team faces the indianapolis colts, according to head coach mike mularkey.

Gabbert left sunday's game -- a 27-7 loss to the houston texans at home -- with what was called a "strain" of his hamstring, and received a mri following the game. Further test results indicated that gabbert's injury was a little higher up than a "traditional" hamstring injury.

john oehser @johnoehser

mularkey said gabbert's injury is more of a glute (butt muscle) than a hamstring. Thinks gabbert will be limited wednesday. #jaguars
17 sep 12

This isn't the SEC.

SOS doesn't matter as long as you just get in the playoffs, then anything goes.

I know. My thinking was playing in a tough division better prepares you for the play-offs. But BullNation4Life pretty much shot holes in that theory.

Back