Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 11/27. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Well it was ugly as ****, but I guess a wins a win.

Probably about time to look towards next season unfortunately.

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

TJ looked good at the end of the 2nd. Maybe if Kubes gets the lump of coal out of his ass TJ might be able to do something.

Is it just me or does McCain seem to come up big at crucial times for us?? Great play there to seal the win.

The Texans crawl over the line thanks to some fantastic D. I hope Brett Favre has our playbook in his inbox already though, because there is no way we're going to the playoffs with Yates as the starter, it isn't because he isn't any good, its because Kubiak will never trust a rookie to make any plays.

8 wins

3 losses

Facing what will probably be an 8-4 Falcons team in Reliant with probably TJ Yates at QB.

How do I even begin to appreciate today's win. It's the most bitter-sweet feeling right now. Good to get a win, scared like hell for next week.

Scared like hell for the rest of the season. 8-8 can NOT be this team's destiny can it? Geez.

TJ looked good at the end of the 2nd. Maybe if Kubes gets the lump of coal out of his ass TJ might be able to do something.

well I think the Jags defense had some time to adjust a bit. when TJ came in they didn't know what to expect.

8 wins

3 losses

Facing what will probably be an 8-4 Falcons team in Reliant with probably TJ Yates at QB.

How do I even begin to appreciate today's win. It's the most bitter-sweet feeling right now. Good to get a win, scared like hell for next week.

Scared like hell for the rest of the season. 8-8 can NOT be this team's destiny can it? Geez.

Hell, it's better than 5-7. :whip:

8 wins

3 losses

And the Bucs just fumbled on a 4th and 1 in Titans territory down by 6 with a minute to play. This team needs all the cushion it can get right now.

On the brightside we still have the Colts on the schedule.

I'll take the win on the day and hope Yates with a full week of starters reps gets up to speed enough for us to compete against the rest of the schedule.

Holy ******* our defense stepped up today. We have a week to prepare Yates as our starter with the 1st teamers. I don't expect our offense to be as conservative against the Falcons. Kubiak was not prepared for this situation and he escaped with the win which is all that matters at this point

Agreed! Kubiak is lucky that the D won the game for him. I'm still pissed about how he ran the O in the 2nd half..

no running game and a 3rd string QB might had something to do with it.

gone was the play action pass and roll outs

Back