Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

You blame them?

Your head coach gives the ball to the Colts at midfield rather than punting, what else do you do? I'd be uninspired too.

Kubiak has been riding this defense for two years now. It's caught up with him.

No i am not blaming them but that was bad coverage

giving up on Briesel,Winston and Demeco will haunt this team for years.

you hold on to those guys, all these so called warts are covered up and then some.

no swiss cheese of a right side o the oline, and we absorb the loss of cushing better and the middle of the defense isnt as soft.

add a scared QB, and this team is doomed.

Mike Vick to Houston 2013 !!!

Or you could go elsewhere with your huge warts ...

You're stupid. The o-line has been getting manhandled the last few games, the coach is too conservative, ST is a joke and the defense has been hemmoraging for 7 straight weeks...schaub is definitely an issue, but this team as a whole is just not up to snuff..

Enjoy the AFC South championship while you can because Colts are going to be even better next year. I predict they'll be division winners unless we make some major changes.

we need the offense to come play today.
:shades:

funny-cat-ceiling-gravity.jpg

Oh well, those lovely 12 wins won't mean anything. May go ahead and sell playoff tix. These pretenders aren't ready for playoff football anyway.

you hold on to those guys, all these so called warts are covered up and then some.

no swiss cheese of a right side o the oline, and we absorb the loss of cushing better and the middle of the defense isnt as soft.

Vick in this system? I'll take it. Better than Schaub.

Completely uninformed post. Take a look at our cap situation, then you will understand why those guys are not on the team.

And Vick? I hope that was a joke.

that's it. we are probably done for the year now. at least we get a wild card game at home. also, we get to apply the rest of the playoff money to next years tickets since there is no option for a refund of the balance. i guess mcnair needs it.

Well guys it was fun having the lead for 5 seconds.

Oh we only got 1 TO left, thank you for ur awesome clock managment Kubiak.

Done.

Loyalty to Marciano and Schaub has killed us. And Gary Kubiak doesn't care. Doesn't even see it. Would never admit to it. And the owner won't hold him accountable, either.

Because hey, we're 12-4 (another Texans FIRST!) and we're in the playoffs.

This is where an owner needs to bypass the GM and the HC and just fire people himself and make a change on his own. Fire Marciano today, let someone else "coach" those guys on ST (like it matters anyways).

We played Kubiak Ball the whole second half of this season. This is what happens when you have a ***** HC.

It was overthrown. CB had better position.

AJ was overthrown and the CB was out front.

That's on the passer.

Andres inside the cb and Matt throws it high, out ahead and outside...

Now we're blaming Andre dating he's giving up...

Maybe he's giving up because he knows he'll only get good passes delivered every once in a while.

Lol. Typical band wagon fan. Ok brainiac how do you pay them all?
Yeah Vick is the answer. Lol

Go return all your Texan gear at Academy and leave us alone.

me too but i saw andre get owned by davis, give up and not even try for the ball as well.

I saw Johnson get best over the top then turn back for a back shoulder throw, saw the ball was going over the top, then tried to recover. Once the back was on top, the proper ball placement was underneath the coverage.

that's it. we are probably done for the year now. at least we get a wild card game at home. also, we get to apply the rest of the playoff money to next years tickets since there is no option for a refund of the balance. i guess mcnair needs it.

I was just thinking how Season Ticket holders will now get to save money-no matter whether they win or lose-only one home Playoff game.

Andres inside the cb and Matt throws it high, out ahead and outside...

Now we're blaming Andre dating he's giving up...

Maybe he's giving up because he knows he'll only get good passes delivered every once in a while.

Thats how u throw that ball....davis stacked him...which is what he's supposed to do....just a great play by davis

I was just thinking how Season Ticket holders will now get to save money-no matter whether they win or lose-only one home Playoff game.

not quite - we had to pay for both playoff games a couple weeks ago. there is no refund if there is no second game. the dough goes towards next years tickets so mcnair is drawing interest on it.

Back