Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/22. 7 CT. NFL N. **Official GameDay Thread**

I want two investigations. One into this officiating crew and one into determining the location of Kubiak's brain.

Someone told me that primetime games in the NFL are fixed so that the Refs do all they can to make sure games are close...man sometimes I wonder....

These roughing the passer calls killed us and not one of them were correct.

f the play calling
f the refs
f the announcers
f showing manning every 5 seconds on the sideline

Texans season is done. Injuries caught up with them.

Congrats Texans first time in 10 ****ing years that I am embarrassed to show my face

Ofcourse KJ is covering the best receiver for the Colts. KJ who doesn't know how to turn his head around even if his life depended on it.

I have never in my life seen a team get sodomized like the Texans just got sodomized. That was the worst case of ref-ball I have ever witnessed.

I genuinely believe now that either a) The NFL is a fixed competition with no more "overall" legitimacy than WWE wrestling, or b) Officiating in the NFL is so incompetent that it renders the possibility of legitimacy impossible.

The NFL did not want Indy to get Luck, and they just made sure it isn;t going to happen.

I **** you not, that is the only explanation..

TJ

There ought to be a criminal investigation of the guy running the clock too. Orlovsky's thow off the crossbar took on 3 sec? But the clock ran 2 seconds AFTER our guy was down on the return?

The FIX was in and Kubes lousy play-calling made it worse.

There ought to be a criminal investigation of the guy running the clock too. Orlovsky's thow off the crossbar took on 3 sec? But the clock ran 2 seconds AFTER our guy was down on the return?

The FIX was in and Kubes lousy play-calling made it worse.

Wow ... kinda looked like an NBA game .

Our O couldn't score TD and Refs are the reasons of this game's L.

We seem to have a problem scoring and need to fix it before playoffs.

lol @ everyone crying about the refs and blaming the refs.

we lost the game. we shouldn't even be in the position where the refs can affect the outcome of the game. just accept that WE played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

Well it's official now. If you didn't know before, the NFL hates the Texans and will do all it can to shoot them down.

This was *******ing ridiculous. Yeah the refs *******ed us over but we played like **** out there too. What the hell happened to the team that beat the Falcons and the Bengals. We came out and laid an egg 2 weeks in a row. I'm so pissed at this team.

How many penalties did they call on that last drive?

1st-10, IND22 1:50 D. Orlovsky passed to P. Garcon to the right for 11 yard gain
1st-10, IND33 1:45 D. Orlovsky incomplete pass to the right
2nd-10, IND33 1:39 D. Orlovsky incomplete pass to the right
3rd-10, IND33 1:34 D. Orlovsky passed to J. Tamme to the left for 10 yard gain
1st-10, IND43 1:15 D. Orlovsky incomplete pass to the right
2nd-10, IND43 1:12 D. Orlovsky passed to D. Brown to the left for 3 yard gain
3rd-7, IND46 1:06 D. Orlovsky passed to R. Wayne to the left for 34 yard gain
1st-10, HOU20 0:46 D. Orlovsky incomplete pass down the middle
2nd-10, HOU20 0:46 D. Orlovsky rushed up the middle for 2 yard gain. Houston committed 5 yard penalty
1st-10, HOU13 0:40 Houston committed 7 yard penalty
1st-6, HOU6 0:35 D. Orlovsky incomplete pass down the middle
2nd-6, HOU6 0:32 D. Orlovsky incomplete pass to the right
3rd-6, HOU6 0:27 Houston committed 5 yard penalty
1st-1, HOU1 0:19 D. Orlovsky passed to R. Wayne to the left for 1 yard touchdown. A. Vinatieri made PAT

Three first downs via penalty
INSIDE THE TWENTY!

Orlovsky didn't beat us

I'm not blaming the team at all, the refs were god awful, nothing anyone could have done about it, that won't stop the pink soaper from whining though

Back