Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans fan feedback

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Fanfeedback@houstontexans.com

Posted by Texans Chick (Stephany Stradley) on October 5, 2020 (on FB):

Hi. Bill O'Brien has been fired. This is not surprising. That bad part of this is that the person that has even less experience than him, Jack Easterby, is being reported being the one to "evaluate the program." He has less relevant NFL experience than most people in the building, and less than O'Brien and Brian Gaine.

Like one of the mistakes O'Brien made during his time with the Texans was relying on people with too little NFL expertise, including so much on Easterby.

This is bad. Good GMs are good. Houston knows this. Please, I ask very little of you, take time in your day to email the Texans at Fanfeedback@houstontexans.com.

Politely tell them that to clean house, they need a real GM with football expertise, and not one of the people responsible for what is happening now. I say politely because the poor people getting the emails aren't responsible for this.

This is bad. Let me know if you've done it. Please email the Texans at Fanfeedback@houstontexans.com.

(PRENOTE: THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU SHARING THIS. #GetARealGM. !!!!!)

(NOTE: That Easterby was positioning to be the new GM and get OB fired has been publicly reported since last year as a power play move. So unless you are cool with someone with no real GMing experience running the show this year and beyond this year, get to emailing. There is no reason to have him running things at all. Some of you reading this have more experience than him at NFL stuff).

(Second note: They are trusting that fans are so angry about O'Brien and so happy he is gone that they won't care that somebody with less expertise (and a lot of responsibility for the bad personnel actions) is running the show. Don't let them get away with the dosey doe on this. Time for a clean sweep).

(Third note: Please let me know you have done it. And spread the word. CLEAN SWEEP is what will make this better.)

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
Done

This is my city and this is my team. You have an opportunity to Rebuild this team revitalize the fan base by hiring an innovative HC and a General Manager. Please think outside the box and clean house of any patriot related personnel. I hope you hire a HC And GM that comes from successful organizations but NOT New England. Think KC, PITT, BAL, Seattle. Good luck and go Texans!!!!

bigmck

Rookie
Fanfeedback@houstontexans.com

Posted by Texans Chick (Stephany Stradley) on October 5, 2020 (on FB):

Hi. Bill O'Brien has been fired. This is not surprising. That bad part of this is that the person that has even less experience than him, Jack Easterby, is being reported being the one to "evaluate the program." He has less relevant NFL experience than most people in the building, and less than O'Brien and Brian Gaine.

Like one of the mistakes O'Brien made during his time with the Texans was relying on people with too little NFL expertise, including so much on Easterby.

This is bad. Good GMs are good. Houston knows this. Please, I ask very little of you, take time in your day to email the Texans at Fanfeedback@houstontexans.com.

Politely tell them that to clean house, they need a real GM with football expertise, and not one of the people responsible for what is happening now. I say politely because the poor people getting the emails aren't responsible for this.

This is bad. Let me know if you've done it. Please email the Texans at Fanfeedback@houstontexans.com.

(PRENOTE: THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU SHARING THIS. #GetARealGM. !!!!!)

(NOTE: That Easterby was positioning to be the new GM and get OB fired has been publicly reported since last year as a power play move. So unless you are cool with someone with no real GMing experience running the show this year and beyond this year, get to emailing. There is no reason to have him running things at all. Some of you reading this have more experience than him at NFL stuff).

(Second note: They are trusting that fans are so angry about O'Brien and so happy he is gone that they won't care that somebody with less expertise (and a lot of responsibility for the bad personnel actions) is running the show. Don't let them get away with the dosey doe on this. Time for a clean sweep).

(Third note: Please let me know you have done it. And spread the word. CLEAN SWEEP is what will make this better.)
It is good that everyone cares enough to send a note to Cal, but just remember...........The only thing Cal cares about is that the check for the TV money comes in. The quality of the team does not matter, just the TV money.

Ranger Tom

All Pro
It is good that everyone cares enough to send a note to Cal, but just remember...........The only thing Cal cares about is that the check for the TV money comes in. The quality of the team does not matter, just the TV money.
If the quality of the team results in lower TV ratings, does that reduce the amount of TV money he gets? Because I haven't written my note yet and I want to know if this would be a good thing to mention.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
If the quality of the team results in lower TV ratings, does that reduce the amount of TV money he gets? Because I haven't written my note yet and I want to know if this would be a good thing to mention.
No. Jags get as much as the Patriots & Chiefs