Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 1/15. **Official Divisional Playoff Thread**

Everybody is focusing our success on AJ. I believe that our TEs (which should include Casey) may hold a significant key to our passing game. This was glaringly true in both of yesterday's playoff games.

I agree. Texans will be underdogs in every game from here on out mainly because of the Yates thing. If Schaub was playing I think some guys would be picking us to go all the way.

With that said though I actually like when they don't pick us. Feels like they go out and win the games when no one picks them.

You expect the "professional" analysts to pick us against New England and Green Bay (see what I did there ;))....the same analyst that picked Cin over Hou, Pitt over Den, NO over SF, etc etc.

Everybody is focusing our success on AJ. I believe that our TEs (which should include Casey) may hold a significant key to our passing game. This was glaringly true in both of yesterday's playoff games.

Andre being on the field will, theoretically anyway, allow the TE's much more room to operate. Can't remember our TEs doing jack in the last matchup.

Baltimore is in the Top 5 defending TEs. Interesting that NO,HOU,SF,NE are all right there, too.

Andre being on the field will, theoretically anyway, allow the TE's much more room to operate. Can't remember our TEs doing jack in the last matchup.

Yeah, but without AJ there they could concentrate on the TE's more, not today.

The wife and I are in a sports bar in New Orleans.

We are pumped.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!

128817781393034514.jpg

I've gone to mass and said my prayers and done everything I can do to keep the evil away from this game. Now it's the moment of truth. Give em' hell, guys! I'm off to the watch party. Go Texans!!!! :fans:

sounds like texans fans have turned out in force...fair play

Nestor Aparicio of @WNST just now in press box: "There are more #Texans fans here than I've seen at a visiting stadium ever, ever, EVER."

Ok, finished watching all my Texans pump-up videos, ready to get this game going.

Feeling confident, I would of taken 2nd round of the playoffs if someone had told me that preseason, everything from here on out is gravy.

"T.J. Yates has never seen something like this. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Can't wait for the play-action rollout deep throw on first play of game.

WOOOOOO! Playoff day again.

This it Texans, time to step it up, and prove the doubters wrong. Nothing less than a mistake free game will get it done today. Arian needs to use that attitude of his and lead our offense from the ground - it's his day to shine today.

God I'm excited for this. LETS GO TEXANS!:texflag:

Back