Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals. 11/10. 3:25. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

How do you expect Keenum to do anything when he has NO OL and we have 50 yds total rushing (of which 17 or by Keenum)?

And why was the OL not an excuse for schaub? This double standard bc you like one more than the other isn't useful
I'm holding all qbs to the same standard -- this has not been a good game by case for the past 2 quarters

And why was the OL not an excuse for schaub?
I'm holding all qbs to the same standard -- this has not been a good game by case for the past 2 quarters

I think we said the O-line was trash there, too. But we also thought that Schaub was the last guy you want in there with a trash O-line. And the post-PTSD Schaub combined with a trash O-line led to pick-sixes (four games in a row!) and terrible decision-making.

Ahahahahahahaha offensive line is terrible

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That Abraham guy is pretty good. Maybe we should have tried to pick him up when he was a free agent this offseason.

THAT was one of the few plays where it would have been better to have Schaub in there. He would have crumbled with a 6-yard loss instead of keeping the play alive for a loss of 22.

Turtle mode would have been better than "let's try to emulate Johnny Manziel" there. Should have just thrown it away, but that's rookie mistakes. Case still has leeway with me, but he needs to learn from this game.

Back