Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hopkins traded to Cardinals?

Can't say i'm pleased with losing Nuk.....having said that this is a deep draft at WR they got what looks like a high 2nd rounder back....edit, Charley Casserly just said we aren't better....that makes me feel good about the trade lol.

Im eagerly waiting for the Pro OBrien Posse to come in here with all their excuses. This is unfathomable how the man has gutted a winning team in order to satisfy his need for control.

This idiot thought he would be cute and save 1 MILLION bucks by shipping off a fan favorite (Rick Smith Drafted) ALL PRO player for what?? Another reclamation project???

This is a travesty that spills over not only in the fan zone, but there is not one single business reason to have made this move. NONE.

Good for Hopkins. I think he's going to a team that has a QB that could develop in to a good QB and more importantly he's going to a team that has a competent Head Coach. Bill O'Brien is a bleeping incompetent failure. But I don't blame him for being a bleeping incompetent failure, I blame the ownership that allows this fool run the team.

Johnson is injury prone and aging. Ya if he is fully healthy he is a stud but I don’t buy it and I would not have done that trade for anything less than their high number one pick and DJ.

Dumpster fire doesn’t even cover this. Dude thinks he a wheeler dealer. Problem is he gets the shaft on every deal he does.

I’m done with this shitshow of an organization as long as Bill O’Brien is employed by them.

I remember you from 2002 and beyond, being in "Gridiron, TX", wearing your helmet and jersey. We were the same with our hardhats and the Texans Demolition Crew.

To go from that kind of rabid fanatic to where you and I are today, literally apathetic and hopeless about this entire franchise, tells us everything about this owner and head coach dictator.

I'm not going to protest, I just don't care. I like NFL football, but I'm just to the point where I'm finding the local product to be pathetic and worthless as a fan.

In a foolish move, Bill 0'Brien has made a deal with the Arizona Cardinals to trade DeAndre Hopkins and a 4th round draft pick for RB David Johnson and a second round draft pick.
Very foolish. Why in the world would anyone trade away arguably the best wide receiver in the league for anything?
But a RB and 2nd round pick?
No. Hell no!
The Texans will now go down into obscurity with absolutely no fight what so ever.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow, I just dont see how this makes any sense....

Well I guess I'll finally get to see D Hop live since I live 20 mins from his new stadium.

Good for Hopkins. I think he's going to a team that has a QB that could develop in to a good QB and more importantly he's going to a team that has a competent Head Coach. Bill O'Brien is a bleeping incompetent failure. But I don't blame him for being a bleeping incompetent failure, I blame the ownership that allows this fool run the team.
He'll at least have a coach that will scheme him open. Why on earth would you take one of the top 3 wide outs and put him the slot?

Back