Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL" James Casey Edition

KMG 365

Waterboy
If you have ever seen the NFL Films presentation "Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL", you know it's an interesting look inside a rookie's life in the NFL. David Carr, Mario Williams and Dunta Robinson have all been featured at one time or another.

Well, this year James Casey will be one of the player's featured. He talked a little bit about it in his diary.

A weird deal about this game was that NFL Films has been following me because they're doing some kind of "Hey, Rookie: Welcome to the NFL" feature on me. I'm used to watching NFL Films and seeing the cameras following someone else around pregame, but they were actually following me. So every little thing I did, I had the camera right in my face. If I wasn't nervous already, that made me really nervous.

I don't how many other rookies will be featured but I do know that Kenny Britt of the Titans and Michael Oher of the Ravens will also be on the show.

Part I of the hour long "Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL" can be seen on ESPN2 on Tuesday, September 1 at 10:00pm. It will also air exactly a week later.

AWESOME!!!

Sucks Kenny Britt has to be on there though. He's probably going to get alot of the air time, because he's a highly drafted skill player playing on a good team....and he's a Titan.

That's great! Can't wait to see it. :)

But does anyone have the Mario Williams video, or Dunta's? I've never seen it, and would like to.

Back