Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Here come the Postons?

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
Sean Taylor has fired his agent Drew Rosenhaus. It's possible he may choose the Postons. Bet the Skins will be hacked off if they passed on Winslow because of the Postons and then Taylor signs them up.

If he does sign with the Postons, maybe the NCAA should looking into it to see why so many Miami players are signing with them. Can you say tampering? :pepper: :carrot: :banana:

I knew you could.

they have the right to sign with whoever they want...i honestly doubt there is tampering by the postons...they are just known to get the most money for the clients...so why wouldn't you sign with them as a player...i know it's not good for the sport but it's the way things are...taylor will probably sign the postons and probably will sit out and the redskins will probably kick themselves seeing how after they sign him this huge deal they won't be able to afford him and the rest of their team in a few years

When it comes to money everyone can be bought for the right price. If you are telling me that u would rather have an agent that will get u say a 10 million dollar contract then an agent who can get u a 15 million dollar contract ur out of ur mind.

BigTex said:
When it comes to money everyone can be bought for the right price. If you are telling me that u would rather have an agent that will get u say a 10 million dollar contract then an agent who can get u a 15 million dollar contract ur out of ur mind.

That only applies to players who have been in the league and proved it on the field. If you're drafted, your money will somewhat be determined by the number you are drafted, and if your agent is know for hold-outs and teams pass you because of it, the only one hurting is the player, because the agent is going to always get his.

Ya but he also took a smarter approach. He hired an agent who can get him drafted very well, once he was drafted he fired him and is getting an agent who can get him MONEY! The biggest INVY of everyperson

First round picks are usually slotted on contract value; get a slight % increase ( signing bonus) from previous year's contract. Maybe, he could get a voidable years contract where after a specific length ; they can redo contract with another bonus due him. Must have been some recruiting there where ST was convinced to dump Rosenhaus( a pompous and arrogant agent) He did do well for McGahee.

Back