Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Help. Draft Streaming

Tearstain

Waterboy
Hello there.

I am in desperate need of help.

The boss (the wife) has decided to save some cash and has cut the sports channels from my TV :(

I have already booked the day off work so I can be up ready at midnight to watch my first live draft.... dam her....... ;)

Does anyone know of a good streaming web site I can use to watch the draft please?

A poor hen pecked limey is in need of your help :texflag:

Just watch this message board and you will know within seconds what each team picked plus commentary that is as entertaining & imo as good as an on TV.

Just watch this message board and you will know within seconds what each team picked plus commentary that is as entertaining & imo as good as an on TV.

As good?

If you only follow here, you'll actually get to hear more than 3 seconds about the Texans draft pick! Far better IMHO!

They were so excited back when we took Mario - because it was done before the draft begun so they could redirect their attention back to Reggie.

Has anyone found a draft pick TEXT alert signup for the entire NFL draft?

All I've seen are team specific ones.

Has anyone found a draft pick TEXT alert signup for the entire NFL draft?

All I've seen are team specific ones.
So some on here will post the pick before the announcement? Fans overwhelmingly told ESPN and NFL TV not to do that and they listened but not here?

Well disaster adverted.
I put my foot down and let my wife know exactly who wears the pants on our house.
So she has now put sky sports back on.

In no way did I beg and start to cry in front of her :hides:

Thanks for the help everyone. :)

So some on here will post the pick before the announcement?
No, I'm traveling and will be at a graduation party in Colorado. Looking for pick alerts texts so I can at least know who was chosen.

Do not follow Jason LaCanfora if you don't want to be tipped on picks. Schefter agreed he will not early tip picks, as did Mort.

Well disaster adverted.
I put my foot down and let my wife know exactly who wears the pants on our house.
So she has now put sky sports back on.

In no way did I beg and start to cry in front of her :hides:

Thanks for the help everyone. :)
Get out from under that chair! A man's gotta do what a man has to do..just ask her first if that's okay.

Back