Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Heisman Award Winner

I am in Norcal, so we do not get much info about the Southern California High Schools. But I heard earlier this year that Reggie Bush was highly recruited and only one or two D1 colleges offered Alex Smith a scolarship while they went to scout Reggie Bush.

Glad to have you a board Marley :bguitar: are the Raiders going to draft a QB this year? thought they might of taken Rothelisberger last year, but Gallery is an awesome talent as well.

Bush was considered the #1 all-purpose RB in the country by Rivals (good judgement on Rivals part).

Alex Smith was not rated at all and considered a "2-star" (out of 5) prospect (not-so-good judgement on Rivals part).

Leinart wins, eh? Guess it had to be somebody.

beerlover said:
Glad to have you a board Marley :bguitar: are the Raiders going to draft a QB this year? thought they might of taken Rothelisberger last year, but Gallery is an awesome talent as well.

I am a big Tuiasosopo fan, I hope he gets a shot at the starting job going into next year. If they keep Collins they are paying him a lot of money to be a backup.

Back