Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Has anyone heard any updates on Dylan Horton?

AbM set it up on a tee for this. Was it intentional?

im old man. Grew up in the 60s and 70s. Horton hears a who is old school children’s story stuff. Do todays kids even know about Horton or some of these other children’s fables? I remember my Mom reading the story about the kids that knocked on the wrong door, and ended up being cooked in a cauldron. Fun times. Now days, parents would probably call that child abuse and cover their ears and eyes lol.

I remember my Mom reading the story about the kids that knocked on the wrong door, and ended up being cooked in a cauldron.
But do you remember the kids name and who cooked them and where they were?

This is from a month ago. From what I've been able to find and from what it sounds like it's a mental issue. Could be anything, from depression to any mental disorder such as bi-polar or similar. It also could be family related. However, from the articles I found that doesn't seem to fit.

But do you remember the kids name and who cooked them and where they were?

Hansel and Gretel. The rest of the story is a bit vague in my mind. They got lost and ended up at a witches cabin? She invites them in for dinner. They just didn’t know that they were the dinner. Is that close?

Reactions: JB
im old man. Grew up in the 60s and 70s. Horton hears a who is old school children’s story stuff. Do todays kids even know about Horton or some of these other children’s fables? I remember my Mom reading the story about the kids that knocked on the wrong door, and ended up being cooked in a cauldron. Fun times. Now days, parents would probably call that child abuse and cover their ears and eyes lol.
Maybe not put in a cauldron, however today people knock on doors and get shot.

I think that was reported from the start. When Horton returns, he returns. Don't see the need for speculation here.
Speculation is what people do. I'm sure you have not forgotten the Deshaun Watson threads that still continue today?

Speculation is what people do. I'm sure you have not forgotten the Deshaun Watson threads that still continue today?

@badboy , that's different from speculating about a man's mental health? Don't you think?

Having issues quoting messages, again.

No speculation around these parts

He's a POS, may even more women come forward. You seem to want everybody to forget about this. I hope that thread goes on for as long as he's in the NFL.

No speculation around these parts

He's a POS, may even more women come forward. You seem to want everybody to forget about this. I hope that thread goes on for as long as he's in the NFL.
I do. I’m tired of spending my energy on him. I’m going to hope that justice is served but I’m going to spend -my- time going forward on something else. Don’t forget… he also hurt us. Letting go is part of healing for me.

I do. I’m tired of spending my energy on him. I’m going to hope that justice is served but I’m going to spend -my- time going forward on something else. Don’t forget… he also hurt us. Letting go is part of healing for me.
To each their own. I believe everyday his character needs to be besmirched. Never let him off of the hook for the terrible things he's done.

I've been asked about Horton's prognosis.

He was diagnosed with stage IV Hodgkins lymphoma. In early stages, it is quite curable. When you get to stage IV, less so. Five year survival in most studies is ~65-70% (unfortunately there are no studies that take survival rates out to 10 years). If remission is attained, more than half of recurrences occur within two years of the primary treatment. Up to 90% of recurrences happen before the five-year mark. The occurrence of relapse after 10 years is rare. After 15 years, developing lymphoma is the same as its risk in the normal population. Even with a recurrence, with further treatment, many people with Hodgkins lymphoma go on to live long lives. One last factor that these patients have to be aware of is that they have a 20-30% "lifetime" risk of developing a secondary cancer.

Horton was diagnosed on Dec 1, 2023.........his chemotherapy will be at least 6 cycles, which is usually 1 month per cycle. Radiation therapy may be added to this regimen. Football is not in his future this year and unlikely next year. The specifically aggressive chemotherapy regimen for the late stage of this disease takes a particularly signficant toll on the body, and will require great effort to build back up to a football player's strength/endurance/performance level. His youth and baseline health prior to diagnosis is a positive.

Returning back to health will be his main focus for quite a while.........no doubt, future return to football may act as an mental incentive for his recovery.

Prayers for the young man. 1711203256839.png

I've been asked about Horton's prognosis.

He was diagnosed with stage IV Hodgkins lymphoma. In early stages, it is quite curable. When you get to stage IV, less so. Five year survival in most studies is ~65-70% (unfortunately there are no studies that take survival rates out to 10 years). If remission is attained, more than half of recurrences occur within two years of the primary treatment. Up to 90% of recurrences happen before the five-year mark. The occurrence of relapse after 10 years is rare. After 15 years, developing lymphoma is the same as its risk in the normal population. Even with a recurrence, with further treatment, many people with Hodgkins lymphoma go on to live long lives. One last factor that these patients have to be aware of is that they have a 20-30% "lifetime" risk of developing a secondary cancer.

Horton was diagnosed on Dec 1, 2023.........his chemotherapy will be at least 6 cycles, which is usually 1 month per cycle. Radiation therapy may be added to this regimen. Football is not in his future this year and unlikely next year. The specifically aggressive chemotherapy regimen for the late stage of this disease takes a particularly signficant toll on the body, and will require great effort to build back up to a football player's strength/endurance/performance level. His youth and baseline health prior to diagnosis is a positive.

Returning back to health will be his main focus for quite a while.........no doubt, future return to football may act as an mental incentive for his recovery.

Prayers for the young man. View attachment 13841

Get well young man and prayers up for your full and complete recovery. Football will be there for you when the time comes.

Back