Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

hobie

All Pro
Wishing you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving this year. To those who will not be with their family because they are overseas protecting us and our freedoms, I hope you come home soon, and I THANK YOU for your sacrifices.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours & everyone else!

One of 3 days a year I get to "'cheat" on my food. :hurrah:

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Many have had births in family, new jobs or promotions or maybe not lost a job so congrats again.

I'm choosing to not celebrate Thanksgiving this year in the traditional sense.

NOT because I don't have a lot to be Thankful for because I do!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have much love and thanks for my sister, Blue Crew family and friends!

This is the first year that my "Moms" will not be here, therefore it's hard to celebrate "Thanksgiving day"!

That said, I'm thankful that I had 45 years, 11 months and 3 weeks on this Earth with her. I thank her for who I am....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL Y'ALL!!!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the turkey and shopping!

Enjoy your day, and spare a thought for us poor Canucks who burned out thanksgiving card a month ago and will be freezing in our igloo workplaces toady!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Stop and smell the roses and thank God for your many blessings that He has given you.

I am blessed in so many ways......health, family, friends, pets, and of course, my Texan family.

God bless y'all.

This is the first year that my "Moms" will not be here, therefore it's hard to celebrate "Thanksgiving day"!

That said, I'm thankful that I had 45 years, 11 months and 3 weeks on this Earth with her. I thank her for who I am....

Didn't know your mom but would think she would want you to be joyful in the life she helped you attain. Remember her by being all she hoped you would be. Be kind and share.

Didn't know your mom but would think she would want you to be joyful in the life she helped you attain. Remember her by being all she hoped you would be. Be kind and share.

She would and I am!!

I think most people on this board that actually know me personally , know that I am kind and I do share! Sometimes I do things for people "under the radar" and I prefer to do it that way.

I may have staggered "off the path" but somehow I always made it back to "the path"... In other words, YES, I can be a drunkin' idiot but again, there are a lot of people that know who I am and what I'm about.

That said, I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving with you and yours!!!

MSR, I hope your Thanksgiving went well brother.

Back