Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Hambrick Gone?

Nawzer

Alienz
ESPN.com is reporting that Troy Hambrick of the Dallas Cowboys is going to be released.

ESPN

I guess they really like Julius Jones. Would be interested in him? Or is he just another Stacey Mack?

I think you are looking at another Stacy Mack. Really I think we have his equivelant in Baxter, considering Hambrick is really a good blocker instead of runner.

Hambrick has been in Parcell's doghouse for his poor work ethic, fumbling and sidestepping out of bounds.

This guy is worse than stacy mack, hambrick runs with no heart and absolutely cant break any tackles. I moved from houston to dallas so i had alot of opportunites to whatch him run and he always went down on the first hit the only time he had any success running was against the eagles who had the worst run defense in the league. Maybe he will have a better year next year since he will have to prove he can play the position

Maybe the 49ers could use him. They only have what Kevin Barlow? I know Garrison Hearst is with the Broncos now.

He can't be the feature back anywhere in the NFL, he's a joke... If he goes to the 49ers, he should back up Kevan Barlow.

Texan281 said:
He can't be the feature back anywhere in the NFL, he's a joke... If he goes to the 49ers, he should back up Kevan Barlow.
Of course he is going to be a backup to Barlow, they just gave Barlow a big deal. I dont see the Raiders going after him for the reason that they already have Wheatly and Crokett as they big backs and Justin Fargas as their speed back.

Here is a question - Hambrick or Wells??? :hmmm:

Nawzer said:
ESPN.com is reporting that Troy Hambrick of the Dallas Cowboys is going to be released.

ESPN

I guess they really like Julius Jones. Would be interested in him? Or is he just another Stacey Mack?

I could use some good news on this dismal day. Thanks!

Nawzer said:

ESPN

I'm afraid that Julius Jones ( i detest the girls :evilb: ) will be THE steal of this years draft. Just the biased opinion of an Iirsh fan.

Hambrick is just not a Parcells type of player. He's gonna sign somewhere and I guess we'll see what happens.

Hambrick didn't have the work ethic to be a Parcells type player, so he'll probably be a backup his whole life.

AJDavis said:
Hambrick didn't have the work ethic to be a Parcells type player, so he'll probably be a backup his whole life.

not only that he doesnt have the vision He constantly mised big holes

Back